Reviews for Killing The Fandom
bluemoonfaerie chapter 1 . 1/19
I really like this story. And all your stories in this particular universe with Jo and Gwen to be honest. I read them all up to this, and it was a great experience. I admire you for writing all of it. This one was a big lighter and I really had a good laugh.

And I might be wrong here, but your line about "let alone a coherent continuing storyline throughout multiple books". I feel like that's saying something about the show itself post Season 5. Eh, that's actually my thought about it in general. They had some good episodes, and the story lines could be interesting, but men... I don't know... I feel like they lack the coherent continuation. Like they just trying to get by through every season without any final goal on how it would end end. Back then in Season 1-5, even when the writers might have changed how things panned out, they had an endgame plot, Lucifer and the Apocalypse. I know I am rambling in your review box. Sorry, somehow I wrote this long response...
sam's folly chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Ok. Totally loving this one, too. I'm a little confused, though. I thought Risa was Abby's vessel. Did I misread that in the earlier stories? Not that it really matters.

Great writing and characterization, as always!
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Gwen has finally seen Becky for what she is...a crazy, obsessed fan, who will never go away. lol Sam and Dean were right all along, and even Jo admits that now. They all went home and continued to live their lives away from the fans. Chuck shouldn't be so afraid of Jo, since he is still a prophet, and therefore he is still protected. lol "Did Chuck not remember Moses and Jonah?" Oh Chuck, you have no idea what you are in for, because you aren't listening. :P

Fantastic story! I'm so sorry it's over! When will you start your next one? :D
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
I loved it! :D sequel?
cheekymonster2 chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
So Good! Does this mean we are getting new story?
Eavis chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Oh, Becky. You'll never change, will you? ;P Good work!
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Thanks to Teddy and Sophie, Kate will never bother them again. I'm so glad that Sophie is with Teddy, cause they really are good for each other. They make a great team. I can see them being allies in the future too.

Dean and Jo saved Becky before she could drink Sam. (That just makes me chuckle, like he's a fine wine. lol) She's had her eyes opened to what their world is REALLY like, and Chuck told her enough for her to understand where they are in their lives right now. But, Becky is truly a diehard fangirl of Sam's, and nothing will keep her from obsessing about him in some way. lol They tried, they really did, but it's no use. I am still chuckling, as Becky is so adorably annoying! lol

Great, fantastic, terrific story! I love this 'verse so much! Your stories are a joy to read. :)
cheekymonster2 chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Ah! Loved it! espically the ending!
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
plz update! great fic!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Yeah, that's just what Sam needs...to have Becky follow him forever, as his number one fan. lol Gwen would take her head the instant she got within a few feet of him. He'd never be able to lose her, cause she 'memorized' his smell. ;P Maybe NOW Gwen can understand how creepy and annoying Sam finds her. As for Dean and Jo, I hope that Dean is capable of killing Kate quickly, cause Becky is seriously considering 'nibbling' on Sam. I wonder if Dave and Chris noticed that Jo and Dean left the party...

I love this story so much! :D
theblessedunrestt chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Amazing as always! :D
cheekymonster2 chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
This story just keeps getting better and better! looking forward to the next chapter!
cheekymonster2 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
i just love this story! The season 1 tie ins are fantastic! cannot wait to see how it all turns out!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Oh my lordy! Kate actually almost got Dean! Thank goodness Dave and Chris returned to help clean up. But she got Becky, and now Becky wants to find Sam. Oh dear! She doesn't know what happened to herself, exactly, but as long as she doesn't 'eat' anyone, Sam can use the cure on her. Maybe vomiting up blood will make her a nicer person? lol
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
plz update! great fic! oh no! Becky!