Reviews for Temporal Destiny In The West
MartyMcBean chapter 20 . 2/17
Oh no, this can't be happening, the series ending...Nooooooooo!
Matrix of the Future chapter 20 . 2/16
And so, as this universe comes to an end, we say goodbye to the abnormal yet fascinating sight of Marty inventing, and head back to the usual yet equally crazy(somewhat) world of Doc inventing. Glad I could help with the disclaimer, btw. I can relate to the wanting to be alone thing(holidays. . .). I say this every time it happens, but I hate myself for loving fluff and love so much(it's weird when put in comparison with my love of sci-fi and horror), so this chapter made me hate myself. XD Good chapter, cool universe!
MartyMcBean chapter 19 . 2/7
This is the second to last chapter...Wow! When I discovered fanfiction in 2012, This story had one or two chapters! PS: Before i got an account, I was a reader Of fanfic.
Matrix of the Future chapter 19 . 1/26
Aww! They have kids now! And with some of the people I know, falling into a tree, from that same tree, is entirely possible. Good chapter, and I can't wait to see how this series is going to end!

fictoria-2-u :)
Matrix of the Future chapter 18 . 1/26
Update! Loved the pillow thing, random as all heck, but effective. Always sad to see a time machine go, always good to see a catapult launch. Good chapter!

fictoria-2-u :)
Matrix of the Future chapter 17 . 1/22
Oh man! I can see that catapult now, and it is absolutely great! Interesting too, how Clara and Jennifer switch places. It didn't even hit me til like, seven chapters ago that it would be Marty falling in love in the west. Oooo, dang it I hate cliffhangers! I am way interested in finding out how your going to fit an ending into only three more chapters, and the only way I can do that is if you UPDATE PLEASE! Also, if chapter reviews are what it takes for an update. . . there are sixteen chapters that I am yet to touch the little review box for. As for disclaimer ideas. . .("If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything, except fifty chapters worth of disclaimers an owning the Back to the Future franchise") I got nothing(shrug), I am far from a comedian. Good story so far!

-fictoria-2-u :)
MartyMcBean chapter 17 . 1/3
will the next chapter be long or short?
MartyMcBean chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
are they going to take clara with them? Hold it, I think you said yes when you responded to my first review. Did you?
MartyMcBean chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
how many more chapters are there going to be?
MartyMcBean chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
i just saw this movie night before last
MartyMcBean chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
what is a perequisite?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
i'm MartyMcBean
MartyMcBean chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
i thought i rewied this chapter. oops, guess not.
MartyMcBean chapter 13 . 10/13/2013