Reviews for Why Can't You See Me?
NekoRainbow chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
I cried. I cried I cried I cried. This made my soul ache with pain coming from deep down. Your story touched me deeply...
Gelian Agretti chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
I Cried :(
Very good story indeed.
Adrammelech chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I am Adrammelech. I don't know you. You don't know me. But I have to say this, gay fic is something hard to understand. Battered gay fic is something entirely different.

Why do people like to write gay fanfiction? It's annoying and disgusting, especially sniveling gay men looking for solace.

What even gives a person the idea that they are homosexual? I think it all boils down to insatiable lust. What man thinks he was made for another man. The openings just don't fit. Can't believe anyone would deny their body, just because their mind tells them. Ridiculous. No such thing as a gay our lesbian. Just confuses people who don't understand sexuality. Instead of learning about adolescence, we should learn about sex. Man woman.

Smh.
pa1ntap1cture chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
NO! T_T Why did you kill him!
McCormick Girl chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
I cried ;_; Oh god, was sad :(
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
;'(
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
Gee this was terrible

I was sad seeing him wanting to kill himself. Then i got happy seeing him change his mind. Then he fell, made me sad again

I'm guessing this was the end. Great job, thanks for sharing this!
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
It's nice to see him change a little bit, but I think madara shouldn't of forgived tobirama that easily.
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Ok izuna, really I know how ya feel but really. Do it for your brother..
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Can't tell if I feel sorry for him or not... (tobirama)

I know I feel sorry for Hashirama.
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Ahh, the beauty of HashiMada :D

Madara should become a teacher ahaha, good work lol
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
This does fit in tradegy :(

*super sad face*
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Dear Tobirama, you're gonna die! Yours sincerely lawliipop

Poor Hashirama! He is such a beautiful character. Best personality and spirit. I like how he can live life even when the baddest things have happened to him
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Nooo my boyfriend-who-is-secretly-dating-hashirama-behind-my-back is going blind! :( it gives a good twist to the story since its all bout izuna
HurtxxMangekyou chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
What's tobirama's problem! You don't need someone to teach you how to treat/help a troubled kid who wants to be with you

Btw good job :)