Reviews for Hunter of the Shadows Book 3: Enemy at the Door
Panda Blitz chapter 26 . 4/1
Awe! I'll miss these guys.. I just loved these stories. So well written that it just seems like your right there with them.
is there going to be another book
infestedengineer chapter 6 . 1/22
i 3 this
limp sam chapter 1 . 1/22
i love this series 3 not much for limp sam though
Guest chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
Oh boy! I hope you will consider doing another one! This was terrific! Very enjoyable read!
zodiacflame chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
Well, after a weekend of almost non-stop reading, I got through all 3 books and I'm definitely sad its over. These books were amazing, the best I've read on here, you're a truly talented writer and I look forward to reading your other stories. I really cant thank you enough for writing these 3
Sam chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
I just finished reading and I am in awe. This was a great series, and some of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you so much for taking your personal time to write, create, and edit these works. All of the books were written extremely well and just...woah. I loved them and I plan to read them again and again. Thank you again for creating these stories, characters, and all the twists that come with them. I hope that you continue to write and be successful. :)
redvines8841 chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
I just don't know how to put how I feel about this series into words but oh my goodness. This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions that I have read (and believe me I have read a lot. More than I would like to admit, actually). I saw so much effort and time being put into this fic, with the characters, plot, ect. You have made me laugh and cry and I would love to thank you immensely for it. Just to summarize, I adore you and your writing to death and I hope to read more of your writing soon.
klu chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
So I can't even begin to come about with all the things I want to say, everything I felt for or along with the characters during this last story. Some plot developments were complete surprises and some were expected in one fashion or another (but you never presented them exactly like I thought you would, so points to you on that). Even when I knew things were going to happen, like Cornelius' death - because the 'now' action had foreshadowed what the diary action hadn't gotten up to yet - how those events occurred was still so enthralling and captivating that I still felt somehow blindsided by an event I knew (I friggin' KNEW!) was unavoidable. How did you do that? Because you're brilliant.

Anyway you still managed to make me laugh and cry, get completely shocked at points and also become totally enraged. I was on the edge of my seat countless times as the story moves along - figuratively, of course, I am honestly way too lazy to actually hold good posture for ANYthing, no disrespect for your writing. I am still in awe at the way your video diary concept worked so well for all three books and held my interest so that I was downright annoyed if and when I had to stop reading and attend to other things like my family coming over, sleeping, eating, taking the dogs out, etc. In fact, I actually skipped on the eating and ran my family off as fast as possible in order to get back to reading. Since I value my floors being doggie-mess free, I did tend to my dogs when they asked. And I only slept when I realized that I'd been reading the same paragraph 4 times and could no longer understand English, so it was inevitable. But as soon as I woke up, and had my coffee, (and took the dogs out - again) I was right back at it.

I am definitely going to check out more of your work and THANKS so much for writing.
klu chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Book three has been equally as entertaining and fun as the first two. I thought the glamour spell was a fun twist - Dean's pouty attack (wasn't really a panic attack) at the idea his Baby was turned into a Buick was adorable... Tobius being seen by the cop s a woman was comical, too. So I really wasn't expecting Sam getting wolf-napped at that moment of the ditched car, which 'just happens' on icy roads. Things seemed like they were calm and them you really got me with that one. Then for when Castiel and Crowley appeared, as Tobius' brothers no less, while I did get the feeling that there was not a lot of love between Tobius and Crowley, but chalked it up to more of a brotherly jealousy thing on the part of Crowley and his lack of respect for Lady Anna. Everyone has a kind of a**hole in their family, and Dean's impression from his Sire - 'he's my brother and I love him, even if I don't always like him' kind of thing' was what I took from it as well.
And you brought in Missouri! She called Tobius (who's a rightful King of England?!) 'Toby' and he didn't even growl at her for it, so she is much loved by him as well as apparently everyone else... I could just hug you for bringing her into this story.

But now with everything that's come out into the open about the smarmy Crowley... I feel the same as Dean. Wanna just throttle him and I know there's still more than just grabbing the Alpha seat in his plans. It would seem he's enjoyed toying with Sam, and Tobius and Dean by proxy. So, the question that arose "Could the sleepworm open werewolves up to demonic possession?" makes me wonder if Crowley's not just a grade-A douchebag in general, but also possessed by a demon, who knows how to get around the pack's defenses as well.
Can't wait to find out, so I will keep reading right now!
Sarah.n1 chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Just finished your series and I just had to tell you how much I loved it, I'm almost tempted to back click and start it all over again. I would, as you can guess, love if you where to add to it but I know first hand how hard writing is, especially when you're balancing it with the rest of life. So, I'm going to stick you on alerts and keep hoping but either way, thank you for a wonderful story and an amazing ride.

Sarah. N
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
heeeey there! okay, so I'm thru with it & i gotta say that your 1st one is my favourite :)
though I like this one too.
Deej1957 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
How did I miss there was a THIRD book? OMG. reading now...
kakita101 chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
Congrats on getting the fic published. Anyways, I look forward to reading book 4, if there is one. If not, then I would really like it if you would write some one shots that involves the boys growing up. Perhaps some first hunts. Maybe introducing Sarah as Sams mate for life (I dont know if Sam gets another love interest in Supernatural besides Meg).
Storie Hunt chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
Let me just say, thank you for all the hard work and effort you've put into this trilogy. I have absolutely loved reading them - the best werewolf story I've come across both in SPN fandom and others. Well done! At first, the story telling device of the camera and jumping back and forth from the present to the past really threw me. Keeping up with what was going on for as long as the stories were, sometimes it was difficult to remember what happened when and where. That being said, I think by book 3 I finally got used to it and moved on. I really enjoyed the way you incorporated all the other characters from the show into your books (I really loved seeing Crowley and Castiel in book 3!) and I think you did a wonderful job of keeping everyone in character even while bringing them into the 'verse you created. Also, the way you described all the doggy body language was spot on. As a dog lover and owner, I could really "see" how the wolves moved in every word you wrote. Made me grin every time! Truly enjoyed reading these. Keep up the good work!