Reviews for Hunter of the Shadows Book 3: Enemy at the Door
Sallyannerenee chapter 26 . 1/12
Wow. What a ride! I've said it all before, but you have really made me fall in love with this wolf family.,,, well, I loved them before, but your take on them in this story just added to that. You are quite gifted with words. I see you left it open for a sequel. I promise not to harrass you, but just this once I will beg you for more. Another book would be awesome, but even a one shot or two of the past, present, or future would be gratefully welcomed. At least think about it... If only I had Sam's eyes to ask with! Lol. Seriously though, I loved all the books. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Sallyannerenee chapter 23 . 1/12
Well, it's too late to stop you from killing anybody (author's note), but I will review just in case, lol. I loved Dean's reaction to John's words. Telling Sam, "You are mine." Seems like Sam has the best of both worlds. He can disown John as human father, still claim Dean as human brother (half, but still valid) in the "old world" and in his "new world" he gets Dean as his father and Tobias as his grandfather. So, irregardless of his birth father's identity, this must comfort him (along with his new family's devotion) when he has time to adjust. I might just forgive you for torturing him so, if Sam gets to be happy in the end. ;)
Sallyannerenee chapter 22 . 1/12
You really can't do that. You can't leave it for me to decide. You aren't going to, right?
Sallyannerenee chapter 21 . 1/12
And worse...
Sallyannerenee chapter 20 . 1/12
It just keeps going from bad to worse... Lovely image of the Winchesters fighting back to back though.
Sallyannerenee chapter 18 . 1/12
I am trying to be good and give you a decent amount of reviews, but it's so hard when the story is SO good, and the next chapter waits right behind that "next" button... So, here goes, this story is amazing. You should be a published author. I've been working on a one shot and feel it's woefully lacking, and here you have acres of great writing. So, any and all of your critics have no doubt lashed out due to jealousy, because your writing is among the best on this site. Now, I'm off to pet Sam. Is he in wolf or in human form? That's irrelevant. :)
Sallyannerenee chapter 10 . 1/11
Crowley doing that to Sam is despicable, but actually very in character. Kudos to you. Now for some Dean style justice ( I hope. )
Sallyannerenee chapter 4 . 1/10
Great chapter! Poor Sam, he's always getting the crap end of the stick. Can I say though, I loved the "now" video camera entry with wolf Sam? He is so adorable.
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 1/9
Exciting beginning! I have mixed feelings about this, I'm happy to be starting the third book, but also sad, as I know there's not a fourth book. I don't suppose you would consider a little one shot or two in the future? Ok, greedily I move on to what I have, chapter two...
supernaturalmommy chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
I don't know if I ever left a review ... but I have read this series so many times! it's still one of my 'happy place' fics for amazing writing, emotion and characterization. I'm so happy to have reached the end again ;-) (Though of course I wouldn't be opposed to another!)
Panda Blitz chapter 26 . 4/1/2015
Awe! I'll miss these guys.. I just loved these stories. So well written that it just seems like your right there with them.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/22/2015
is there going to be another book
infestedengineer chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
i 3 this
limp sam chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
i love this series 3 not much for limp sam though
Guest chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
Oh boy! I hope you will consider doing another one! This was terrific! Very enjoyable read!