Reviews for Not To Know
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
your writing voice is just breath-taking. i love how you get in their heads.
LiLa chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Sweet and moving, specially when Daryl talks about his brother
francetwo chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Nice work :)
distant-echoes chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aw, in what way can I express my eternal love for this pairing again? Carol was so pensive in this one, quiet in her weakness. That Daryl reacted the way he did was appropriate and so...well, Daryl.

I really liked this one. Yet *another* fantastic job. :)

-d.e
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Loved it! Short and angsty, and very realistic! Especially how Daryl refrained from offering her the sleeping bag. Although something in me, that shipper heart of mine, I could call it, would like to imagine him eventually scooting over onto the hard ground and coaxing her to unconciously roll towards the cushioned warmth of his sleeping bag...

Because there's a teddy bear inside that grizzled wolf, and it likes to come out and show itself from time to time...;)

Again, fantastic job on this! I could really see this moment between them, and I truly hope we DO see something like it!
immortalbeloved13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think I should have read this one before Diana, because now I'm all sad. :(

Another nice one from you though! I think, in a way, looking for Sophia was partly Daryl's way of feeling better about not looking anymore for Merle. And then to have her come out of that barn, it had to have made him think that his brother might have ended up the same way. Nice, thoughtful piece.