Reviews for The World is Out to Screw Severus Snape
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
when I read the part that you posted before the story that said leave if you don't like. Im like why would I want to leave, in a very perverted way. :)
Anime Is Awesome chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Wow harry!

That is good and I cannot wait to see Jasper's response along with harry that should be good!

Man poor snape and his eyes walking in on all that! gotta feel bad for the guy.

anyway good job and cannot wait for more!
Silver wolf chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Lol...I can't even imagine how awkward the rest of the Cullens feel by this point...
beulah2013 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Are you going to write the full claiming?
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
'Was it okay?' IT WAS AMAZING! GOSH i COULD CONTINUE BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS CALLING ME!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
U have to update please please I need it been waiting for like a year
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Need new chapter! I gots to know how shape reacted!
kyubi chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
i have been reading this fanfic twice, and actually it become one of my favorites... please I want to read the next chap as soon as it is possible
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I'm curious I need to know
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Please update
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Loved the chapter! I am loving how things are going so far! Still hoping that Severus will find some love for himself soon! :DDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Loved the chapter! I hope Severus will be able to find some love in this story! Hopefully with Remus! :DDD
400 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »