Reviews for The World is Out to Screw Severus Snape
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
ooh i love harry/jasper pairings. it'll be interesting with edward added into the mix. is harry still going to remember everything? will he still have his magic? will he become a vamp? or immortal? can't wait for the next chapter!
SlyAddiction chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great start, I'm excited to see where you take this!
Piroko Hatake chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Was it okay? That's a silly question! Of course it was OKAY! It was better than OKAY!

It was bloody brilliant!

This is getting nit-picky, but I figure a) you can handle it, and b) I want to feel helpful since you dedicated this brilliant piece of writing me:

In Harry's thoughts at the end you have "...it's too important to not forget..." meaning that it SHOULD be forgotten rather than remembered, which is the message of the sentence. I keep calling it in my head a "double negative" but I'm not sure that's the proper term because it refers to diction rather than abstract ideas. (A double negative is when you stick to words together that negate the intended meaning when looked at literally. For example: In certain dialects it is appropriate to say, "I won't say nothing." Which, if you looked at it literally rather than in the spirit it was meant, means, "I will go immediately and blab the secret to the world.")

You are a brilliant author, a stupendous one, and I so enjoy your writing. If you ever publish anything other than fanfiction (not that fanfiction is a lesser art, I find it very difficult) you should let me know immediately, because I will be there reading it at the speed of light. :)
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is a really terrific beginning. Will Harry be reborn or will he be aged to between Jasper and Edward? I cannot wait to see more.
TaintedSoul1124 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I just found your story by chance and frankly I can not wait until you update. You have a way of writing that keeps me wanting to know more. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter soon .
glitterfairy1990 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
nicely done! how often will you update? :)
NoturHeroNeMore chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great start! I can't wait to see what happens to Harry. Will he be a vamp too? Magical creature of some kind, an elf? The angst of a immortal/mortal pairing would be sad for Harry. I can't wait to see what you do.
Krystal-Eve chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
It's good but I have to wonder about the title lol
isipare chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
woohoo ! nice start ! can't wait !
Yeah i'm evil ur point chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awww keep going this sounds interesting.
latdh1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
yah i 've been waiting for a threeway between jasper/edward/harry i hope this is an epic fic
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I like it. It sounds interesting. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ong that was so freakin cute! xDD Please update soon! I can't wait to read more xD
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i have only this pairing once, but I like it so I can't wait to see what you do with it
njferrell chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Good start.

Poor Harry...Soon it will be better. Lucky boy gets two mates.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26