Reviews for The World is Out to Screw Severus Snape
NoturHeroNeMore chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Oh My, I suppose it is better that happened before Harry shows up. Will Alice and Bella hook up? How will Harry come into the picture? Will Harry be human, immortal magical creature, or vamp? Keep it up.:)
pikachumomma chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Oh wow. Jasper is going to be the dominate one? Is harry going to be weak? Or strong willed? Can't wait for the next one!
Zana20 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I was attracted to your story, when I read the title!

Will be happy to read next chapter!
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011

Terri
phantomwriter2006 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Way cute. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work
Mahiwaga no Megumi chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
So please excuse me while i fangirl scream. XD lol i love harry edward pairings :D Jasper is good as well but what will happen to alice? Ooooooooo I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update please?
Bella216 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awww! I like it! It's different (at least the pairing is)! Will there be MPREG? Can't wait for more!
Mimaindi chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story is awesome! I love it!
rain10475 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love it so far and can't wait to read more. PLEASE!
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
ooh i love harry/jasper pairings. it'll be interesting with edward added into the mix. is harry still going to remember everything? will he still have his magic? will he become a vamp? or immortal? can't wait for the next chapter!
SlyAddiction chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great start, I'm excited to see where you take this!
Piroko Hatake chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Was it okay? That's a silly question! Of course it was OKAY! It was better than OKAY!

It was bloody brilliant!

This is getting nit-picky, but I figure a) you can handle it, and b) I want to feel helpful since you dedicated this brilliant piece of writing me:

In Harry's thoughts at the end you have "...it's too important to not forget..." meaning that it SHOULD be forgotten rather than remembered, which is the message of the sentence. I keep calling it in my head a "double negative" but I'm not sure that's the proper term because it refers to diction rather than abstract ideas. (A double negative is when you stick to words together that negate the intended meaning when looked at literally. For example: In certain dialects it is appropriate to say, "I won't say nothing." Which, if you looked at it literally rather than in the spirit it was meant, means, "I will go immediately and blab the secret to the world.")

You are a brilliant author, a stupendous one, and I so enjoy your writing. If you ever publish anything other than fanfiction (not that fanfiction is a lesser art, I find it very difficult) you should let me know immediately, because I will be there reading it at the speed of light. :)
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is a really terrific beginning. Will Harry be reborn or will he be aged to between Jasper and Edward? I cannot wait to see more.
TaintedSoul1124 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I just found your story by chance and frankly I can not wait until you update. You have a way of writing that keeps me wanting to know more. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter soon .
glitterfairy1990 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
nicely done! how often will you update? :)
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »