Reviews for The World is Out to Screw Severus Snape
asiya halima kone chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
good so far please update soon
DJinTheHOUse chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
I had just been forced to watch the Disney Show Jessie because of a kid i was baby sitting so when i read your review i read it in Jessie's voice...I laughed really hard after that getting a really werid look from my mother.
lgbtlovechick chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
You are really going to leave it there! That's crule! Please update even if you haven't updated in quite some time..
katelaina1717 chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Ignore that flame, your fic is enjoyable even if there are some mistakes in the end a story is about enjoying the tale not constantly looking for spelling or grammar faults. Besides as a fellow writer I know we get better with time, what matters is that you enjoy writing. Also agree if someone has nothing good to say they should just shut their mouths! Best of luck keep up the great work and keep getting better.:D
rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I just finished the first chapter and i am about to read the next one, but i just wanted to say...wow! this story so far is awesome!
moonserenity7 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
when are you going to write chapters 12-15 of The World is Out to Screw Severus Snape, because I like thise story very much bye. write me back!
PandaRan chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Did I miss the moment when either the family Bella distanced themselves from the fight or Edward and Jasper took it somewhere else? Because until "he noticed that the smell was coming in (which should be "from" by the way) the same direction that his family was in", I could have sworn that the rest of the Cullens Bella were right there watching all of this and it was a very disturbing thought.
valgal121 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
no no no no you dont stop there! I WANT MORE! I NEED MORE! PLEASE! update soon please! i love this story.
Ansem56 chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
Ha, ha that my friend is a wery baaaaad clifhanger, so, pleeeeeas kep if the grammer is bad :]
Ansem56 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
The first chapter was wonderfull :]
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
When are you going to write it
NightRaven17 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Pease write more!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
is this going to be updated soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
greattttttt .
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
I have two faviorte quotes the first one is..."Bella look a present!" Edward said quickly as he tried to distract Bella from her intent to kill Alice and then spread her ashes all over the world,.. I can just see Edward saying that to Bella in the fanfiction..:) and when Edward was thinking that he is fucked, i loved those two parts. :)

DJ OUT.