Reviews for The World is Out to Screw Severus Snape
moonserenity7 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
when are you going to write chapters 12-15 of The World is Out to Screw Severus Snape, because I like thise story very much bye. write me back!
Lang Krista chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Did I miss the moment when either the family Bella distanced themselves from the fight or Edward and Jasper took it somewhere else? Because until "he noticed that the smell was coming in (which should be "from" by the way) the same direction that his family was in", I could have sworn that the rest of the Cullens Bella were right there watching all of this and it was a very disturbing thought.
valgal121 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
no no no no you dont stop there! I WANT MORE! I NEED MORE! PLEASE! update soon please! i love this story.
Ansem56 chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
Ha, ha that my friend is a wery baaaaad clifhanger, so, pleeeeeas kep if the grammer is bad :]
Ansem56 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
The first chapter was wonderfull :]
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
When are you going to write it
NightRaven17 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Pease write more!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
is this going to be updated soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
greattttttt .
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
I have two faviorte quotes the first one is..."Bella look a present!" Edward said quickly as he tried to distract Bella from her intent to kill Alice and then spread her ashes all over the world,.. I can just see Edward saying that to Bella in the fanfiction..:) and when Edward was thinking that he is fucked, i loved those two parts. :)

DJ OUT.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I liked it for a first chapter, that's all im going to say. :)
479933 chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Jasper vs Severus
I think Severus will win with his snark and his deadly hex when he was a death eater
Can't wait to see what happens next IF you decide to continue this story
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
im like weres the next chapter im ready to cry. it was so good I loved it, oh know theres a tear.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
wayword son...hehe spn
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
when I read the part that you posted before the story that said leave if you don't like. Im like why would I want to leave, in a very perverted way. :)
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »