Reviews for The World is Out to Screw Severus Snape
Yaoilover chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Please UPDATE! I'm on my knees here begging for you to UPDATER! it's driving mad I really want to know what happens next. Ever though it's sexy I don't care I just want to know what happens next. So Please UPDATE ! ASAP
ShadowThief126 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Interesting. I think it has a lot of potential and I love the uniqueness of the plot. I haven't read anything like it so great job on creativity. Looking forward to seeing where this will go. Is Bella a villain in this?
tazztazz chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
brilliant chapter cant wait for more and see wat jasper says to that
DeanCastielSam chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
Awesome story! Pleas update soon!
lil joker 1989 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Oh gosh to walk in on that lol hilarious and gross :) nice chapter
nieka1995901 chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
this is a good stoy so far! keep up the good work.
rdemon chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
I squealed. I fucking squealed like a Justin Bieber fan girl. It doesn't matter that I am a girl. It is the fact that I had. Because of your story (one-shot my ass, when I see chapter 1 followed by chapter 2, it is NOT a one-shot) I had squealed and screamed in delight (oh god I am turning into a Barbie). I am not a girly girl and I hate Barbie. Screaming/squealing is so not my thing and I always thought it was bloody ridiculous. Then One *shudders* just tore itself out of my throat and I hate you for it. This is a hate mail. It doesn't matter that I love this story and would check my inbox everyday to see a new update. It doesn't matter how I just love, love how you wrote Severus Snape. It doesn't matter that I want more and more. This is a hate mail, I tell you. HATEFUL REVIEWER RIGHT HERE! Jasper, Edward, Harry, I am going to have some dreams about those three when I go to sleep tonight and I am blaming you a hundred percent!
BK Dragon93 chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
please I beg of you please please update
WalkingStranger99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
mother earth sounds like aphrodite
DraconisHyperion-Squibkin chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
This story is amazing; very well written with a wonderfully original plot. I really hope you have the next chapter up soon-I can hardly wait!

-Ciao,
D.H.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Please update soon :)
summercampgoddess chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Your story is good
downsouth93 chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Plz continue with the story
spikeisdabest chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
I do like this story, but the complete status is misleading so please change it to in-progress. I understand it may have begun as a one-shot but, well...its not anymore...
However I do enjoy this and I hope you update soon :)
Lulubell12345678 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
How did you put the status compleat it's not compleat. Please Continue
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »