Reviews for Of Love and Loss
roseyredcheeksforever chapter 9 . 5/24
This story was so bittersweet, it reminded me of something you know is going to end badly, so you cover your eyes, yet you can't help but peek through your fingers out of some twisted kind of curiosity. I didn't want to read this because I knew there was no changing how it would end, but it was so beautiful that I couldn't put it down regardless of how heavy it made my heart feel. Thank you for this, it really did justice to the complex feelings/relationship between these two, however brief they may have been...they still existed.
miyaka0008 chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
and i seriously cried... nice story...
EnglishRainbow chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
That was a wonderful story, I have enjoyed it so much! Thank you!
EnglishRainbow chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
This is great!
EnglishRainbow chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Excellent first installment, can't wait to read the next chapters!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
OMG such a beautiful,heart touching story i have always adored suzuki n morita as a couple thank u so so much for the story the poem was so beautiful n touching u r very talented keep up with d good work oh god how i wish i had only half of your talent really doumo arigatou gozaimaso for the story
reveriepooh chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Like it very much. Gii here is more close to his character in the manga, goofy and cheerful. sometimes felt that Daisuke projected Gii in more mature ways. and the story about Susuki and Morita, wonderful. also love the interaction between the boys. Gii perspective towards Takumi, protecting him. it gives us a different angle of the story. will be waiting for your next story.
Phoenix51 chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
That was a beautiful yet hauntingly sad story. Thank you for posting it.