Reviews for Dreams of Domination
sailorlyoko4life chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Great! I enjoyed it a lot! I wish they would've expanded a lityle more on the scene in the episode where tram Go goes evil... the scene where ron turns evil again and mentions and even attempts for like a second, to turn kim evil. That would've been epic if they expanded a little more on that. Only evil ron has been able to figure out that that is the key to world domination right there, and it helps that they are childhood friends/best freinds/partners/boyfriend girlfriend. Perfect evil couple anyone?
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Ron was the best character ever to watch and write about. His bio is longer than Kimmie's and he has so many angels to works with. Evil, mystical powers, chosen one, and etc...
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Whoa. My first Kim Possible fanfic I've EVER read, only cuz I wanted to read your Mind-warped series. Amazing job! Amazing!
ExtremeHelix1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ha, Ha, good one shot.

Unity for better writing.
IronArmadillo chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
One of the best if not the best short story around here, sadly too short, evil Ron is my second favorite character the other is regular Ron. thumbs up
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh, my goodness. This is really good. I am a huge fan of KP and I always suspected that Ron at least missed being evil. He was so *good* at it!
laranzu chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You're off to a good start. Short, thought-provoking, fits in the universe.
Rift Ninja chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Nice Job! Maybe you should expand it like the other reviewers said? Anyhoo well done TBwM
jagaer chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
As a setup for a story I think its great. Try expanding it and letting Ron subtly takeover the world. I think that would be great.
Stormchaser90 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
First of all, welcome to KP.

I took a look at your story and I must say the idea of Ron secretly dreaming of world domination.

It's a bit like the backstory of Shego in the series, that when she got a first taste of evil she secretly began to enjoy it before becoming a villain herself.

Shame it was a short one-shot, you should really expand on this further.

Great to see another new KP fanfic writer.

SC90