Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes, Dead
Miranda chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I am a huge fan of believable off-camera scenes & this is one of them. I always wondered what happened to Ryan while he was underground with Amanda. I think they could have shown more like this in the show, from his boredom in the cell to his dreadful interaction with Amanda & Roan. Ryan was so undervalued in season 2; I think they could have done so much more with that storyline. This really highlighted his loyalty to Nikita, which I love. I like this a lot & I really love that you brought Roan into it too just because he was the one responsible for Ryan ending up in Division. It's always interesting to imagine the things that the writers on TV don't always let you see. I wish poor Ryan didn't have to be tortured (Amanda!) but it makes me wonder if something like that really did happen to him while he was her prisoner. This was smartly written. It held my attention. Very in character. And a final note, I think my favorite part was Ryan being unable to fight his curiosity & scolding himself when he got up to read the papers & stopped himself like, "Rrr! I can't fight the need for information!" That was so Fletch. Great read! :)
time2read chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Amazing Story is there more? why did u stop? love how Ryan was tortured and yes this probably did happen in the actual Nikita! Fangirl squeal! Write more!
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was really wonderful!
HorseLoverTW chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Poor Ryan. I hope he makes it.
Kris chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow, I feel so lucky. I came on here hoping to find a good story about Ryan (when are they going to get back to him anyhow?) and here you are, helping out!

This is far better than I could have asked for, your writing is impressive and it seems in line with Ryan and Amanda's characters.

Thanks and I hope to see more from you!
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Just wanted to say that this story was amazing! Your writing style is awesome and nice and easy to read :) Keep up the good work!