Reviews for Competition
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hahahaha, Kid Flash you lil' shit
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I loved it, I just wanted it to go somewhere. What you have here is the set up to a beautiful (potentially very slashy) moment with Wally exposing himself, and their mutual embarrassment, and all of the humour, and emotion, and sexiness that comes along with it. As it stands as a oneshot however, is fine. I would simply reccomend going through and redefining exactly where your characters (Wally in particular) are physically. I had a hard time following that after Dick got naked. Also, there was no narrative indication for certain things, like Wally trying to grope Dick's... Ahem... Dick. Anyway, lovely story, I'd love to see more.
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Pfft, I can sooo see them doing this.

"Aw. It's so little and cute."

Best. Line. Ever. I just cracked up so hard XD
The ending was just perfect.
deadtodd chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This. And that pic. Will never fail to make me giggle. Uncontrollably. I can't stop. And mom is looking over like wtf is she laughing at. I just have the strongest urge to yell out THREE DICKS. hKJakhjAF I am so clever.

I just wonder how often guys sit around and do this because I know they do.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Good ole male bonding, what else can you ask for?

ITS SO LITTLE AND CUTE

Shuddup Wally, or else Robin will never let you see it again.

-nods-

Great job Huny-Bun.
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 12/29/2011

OK

I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS BUT THIS IS AMAZING KSJDHKSHDGLKDGD

FJUJLDKSJG;DSGNJ;SG
rebelwilla chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
XD This made me LOL! It's cute and Robin's last line was a must, can't wait for your next story.

P.S. I finally got my YJ story up, if you want to check it out. It's called 'Light Laboratory'.

Happy New Year! :D