Reviews for Savior with Death Scythe
Harrison-Potter-Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/14
male/male pairing for Harry/Undertaker as I don't think most women from the HP verse would know how to handle him but a couple guys like Rabastan Lestrange *hint hint*
IsraAl'Attia-Theron chapter 29 . 6/21
Awww, I'm a little sad that you haven't updated this story in...two?...Yeah two-ish years. Especially since it was so interesting to read (Oh undertaker you hilarious mad-man).
Well, if you ever decide to update this again (Fingers crossed!) then I'll be notified!
Bye~!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 6/17
Hermione and Ron completely loyal to Dumble

for pairing i would say either Daphne, Astoria or Fleur
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 6/17
hmm, not bad... a single pairing seems more likely than a harem, if he has a pairing at all. Undertaker doesn't really strike me as a guy that would have a pairing at all...

i doubt he would have friends, preferring solitude
Valiance Leon chapter 1 . 5/22
There's an Undertaker video on YouTube set to this song. You might like it.
reader chapter 1 . 5/13
i'd like to read a story in german. it may please you more if its your own vurnacula. try my had at learning the language.

native englishman
asdf chapter 1 . 5/8
I would love to be able to read a story in German. Unfortunantly I can neither speak or read German so I am out of luck.
lol
It is really cool that you know more than one language and your english is probably better than mine (though that isn't saying much).
I just wanted to review and tell you that this is a really cool story and that you should be proud of it soooo... bye.
:D
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 29 . 5/4
Are you dead? Update? Maybe? Please?
IamOminous chapter 8 . 4/10
Hogwarts is a publicly owned in the book (the ministry owns it IE the government )lol he can't inherit lol and not only that there where four founders not two AND NONE OF THEM WHERE MARRIED
NightAngel99 chapter 29 . 4/4
How are the inspections? Are you going to continue to write on this story? I love this!
alemery chapter 29 . 3/7
This is one of the best things since sliced bread
Missing Jade Snake chapter 2 . 1/4
I vote Male/Male but Male/Female is okay-ish if nothing over PG-13 takes place then its just disturbing.

Preferably male/male.

Good chapter!
Missing Jade Snake chapter 1 . 1/4
I'm not sure if I've read this story before but crossovers are my favourite sort of story on this site so a HP and Kuroshitsuji crossover would definitely hold my attention.

The only thing that put me off about Chapter 1 was the song lyrics in between paragraphs, it was distracting.

But other than that, cool chappie!
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
you said threat instead of treat, I blame spellcheck gone wrong
Guest chapter 29 . 12/5/2014