Reviews for Savior with Death Scythe
AkumaNoKoori chapter 5 . 20h
Good insane, Molly, Arthur, Percy, Ron Weasley and Hermione
AkumaNoKoori chapter 2 . 20h
Bad manipulative, Erenigh, male/male relationship
Holy fuck, your ideas are funny, but damn that dialog...no offense but you dialog leaves much to be desired. To be honest, you characters converse a little bit higher than mental retardation. Maybe take a refresher course is rudimentary engilish? Would do ou a world of good.

Lololol
Shadow Morris chapter 15 . 5/30
His wonderland is based off of a mix between Cecil in wonderland and Alice Madness isn't it? The only thing he's missing would be the Alice Madness version of Ches, though his hyena form sounds similar.
moonflower chapter 29 . 5/10
please continue writting this story its just so funny xD please
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 29 . 3/30
More chapters please? I love this story!
Dr. Z chapter 29 . 3/24
Why did you stop? I really like the story and I really hope that you would continue this. Pls Update if this story is not abandoned.
So many stages of perfection
This is an amazingly hilarious piece of work! I wish that there was more, but alas, it seems tis not so! I truly enjoyed this and hope that someday it is continued!
Forbidden Moons chapter 29 . 2/29
OMG OMG please please PLEASE update, please don't just stop here and leave us all hanging! *cries*
Forbidden Moons chapter 26 . 2/29
ROFL Foursome? *smirks*
Forbidden Moons chapter 23 . 2/29
OMG why would you be so disheartened by some idiots getting more popularity with way lamer stories? My fanfics got almost no reviews lol. Anyway, it's your own choice, but I can honestly say that Savior with Dead Scythe is one of the best kuro or HP fic I've ever had the pleasure to read. Thank you for that! *weeps for the hiatus*
Forbidden Moons chapter 20 . 2/29