Reviews for Savior with Death Scythe
LimeBun chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
MALE MALE MALE MALE
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2017
I don't think this story will ever be updated again. It seems that there is no activity going on about as the author's profile remain the same. A shame really as this is the best Harry is Undertaker I ever read.

I think this profile is abandoned and so are the stories.
Diktynna chapter 29 . 9/20/2017
Update? More chapters please? I love this story!
Harrison-Potter-Malfoy chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
male/male perhaps? many of the girls don't seem that developed in harry potter unfortunately. i love this fic tho!
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 9/6/2017
A possible anagram of "Markus 'Undertaker' Claire" is "Dark Steelmaker Auric Urn", which is oddly fitting.
YuueIsa chapter 2 . 8/5/2017
Is geat history :)
rocelmamaril357 chapter 22 . 7/21/2017
the lessons harry give are entertaining..
rocelmamaril357 chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
is cheshire that welcomed sev really the cheshire cat?
rocelmamaril357 chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
is the cheshire cat harry?
rocelmamaril357 chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
are fred and george the twins from wonderland that harry mentioned?
rocelmamaril357 chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
i hope severus is with their tea party..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
What the fuck was that the summary is very misleading I hate people who think it's ok to mislead readers into reading there so called peace of shit writings you fucking cunt go and fucking die
Rei chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I commute regularly and like to read fanfics while doing so, finishing a chapter in transit with no way to get to the next until I get home sucks (sometimes I finish a chapter on the way to work ) please post a copy of this story on archive of our own.
Rei chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I love your story but so many chapters, if you post on archive of our own your readers can choose between a chapter at a time or the whole story (I read while I commute to and from work and on breaks finishing a chapter with no WiFi near sucks )
rhizz17 chapter 29 . 3/25/2017