Reviews for Raven's New Years Surprise or Raven the Lush
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
lol. that was funny but i honestly can't picture raven saying the word sexy or butt. lol rofl
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
teeheee- a really cute fic- glad everyone already knew about them- they are sooo obvious-
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hah! I knew it. She is much too self-controlled to get toasted.

Your rendition of the "drunk" Raven was pretty good, though.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOLOL. I was laughing the ENTIRE story :D
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
*snicker*
Alltheginjoints chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
A very nice and humorously little one shot. Totally in character for Raven to fake her intoxication. On a small note, I don't think Raven is the type to go out of her way to prove a point but it works well for this story.

-ginjoints
Playsintherainicorn chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was hilarious! I've never had a fanfiction made me laugh so much before. MUST READ MORE. :D
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
LOVED IT!
EbonyVergil chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Good oneshot. I like how protective Nightwing was of Raven when Kid Flash let his intentions be known. He's always been Raven's "Older Brother."

I have to say that was well played by Raven, very well played.
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was hilarious. I loved it.
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This as great! I always enjoy reading your work :) Happy Holidays by the way!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really liked this one a lot! The ending was perfect. Another one of your stories for the favs list!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Haha at least she wasn't hammered on Martell and Black Label shots, trust me I had the worse experience the next day after karaokeing with my colleagues after work at 3am til 5am and then reaching back home at 7 am and KO'd my ass til the afternoon and then felt hammered and looking shitfaced.
canyouplaypretend chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"You have a really, really sexy butt."

Am I the only one who just dropped on the floor and began laughing like there's no tomorrow? LMAO - I can't stop! My jaw dropped and I'm pretty sure I squeaked "OH MY GOSH." HAHA this was hilarious! I really should've stopped laughing a while ago but...I just can't!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »