Reviews for The Descending Spiral Derivation
Shola2001 chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
My favourite Sheldon Penny story ever. It made me crythen lifted my heart. What a beautiful friendship (relationship)
Belle Walker chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
I know this is an old story but I just now stumbled upon it. Great plot, so beautifully written, and in-character all the way. I've always loved Penny/Sheldon moments and your story did not disappoint.
LadyWillowElf chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
Love this!
Chippers chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
I really like this story. Believable decline, and Sheldon's response is believable. I'd love to see how things turn out for Penny with Sheldon fighting for her now.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Loved this. And if this would have happened I could see Penny having more success.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
More.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Wonderful, just wonderful. Thanks so much
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This made me cry so much. But like, in a sad-but-happy way.
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This was a lovely little story - made me both laugh and cry. Great job!
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is still one of my favourite stories.
I seriously choked up... I love this.
Wings of Dawn chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was so, so beautiful. I actually cried in the middle when Sheldon was reading the journal.

Very, very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I have never had the slightest urge to review a story, even those I found well done; however, I feel a compelling urge to communicate something to you... The journal mechanism is handled with such stark sincerity - well done. And the last two entries, taken as a pair, are powerful and moving and I cried. You have done a very good job portraying depression. Thank you for the story.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is probably my favourite Big Bang fic ever. The characterisation is near perfect. I love it!
Ocaso chapter 1 . 7/17/2013