Reviews for The Way to Go
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
WOW. This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing
ProvidingTheAnswerToTheRiddle chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is so sad... my grandad is in hospital as we speak, with bone cancer. It's terminal, and we have no idea if he'll be home for Christmas, or still be with us for hristmas. I'm sorry about your grandfather. I know what you're going through.

That's enough of my waffle... I really liked the story :)
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
hey this was okay... i can proudly say "I am not a damn Hufflepuff, but a proud Ravenclaw" though i wouldn't mind Slytherin cause of Tom. oh well, oh and sorry for your lose... though it is a months or two late this is a fine piece i'm sure your grandfather is proud of you...

cheers i really love your work by the way
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was heartbreaking. I really enjoyed your explanation of his cancer, and forgetting his own daughter. The part about the child helping him die was so sad, but beautiful! The only note, I would have liked to see you mention a bit about Rose being close with the Potter family, instead of just a famous healer.
a puff chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It had been months since the last time I cried. It's that moving, at least for me.

Cancer is an horrible way to part and the pain's still here, so many years after my own grandfather died. We can only hope they're happy, whenever they are.

I wish you the best of luck. The world needs more human doctors out there.
Allie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
It was sorry for what has happened to you. But from the tragedy has come something so beautifully real it evoked great emotions from me.
VivusEtIterum chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful. You are right, there were several other entries and I cannot select yours to win, because there were several other well-written entries; but in no way was yours NOT well written. It was very moving, and very real. I myself have lost family to cancer; I understand your pain and sorrow, and longoing and it was conveyed in your words. I'm do not cry much, but this moved me very deeply. It was a beautiful, beautiful piece in it's own right. Be proud of it, for not too many people can write Ashley like yours and get it right, but you have. It was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I will keep you, and your family in my thoughts my dear.