Reviews for Oi Hormones
TheGirlWithTheAngelMask chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Please update soon this is an amazing story and I want to know who 'it' belongs to and how everyone copes with the drama and everything. I absloutly love it so far 3
untoldhero's chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is a good story what happens next?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I continued reading this, and finally worked up the courage to focus on my reviews instead of my reading. So far, so great! Just rememember that a new paragraph needs to be made after a new person speaks. I got a bit confused in the first few chapters due to the paragraph error, but the rest was an easy read (quite funny, too). Follow this advice, and there will soon be close to no errors whatsoever in your story. :)
Yabbit chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
lol this week

awesome story

more plz

:P
yeaHesAnAssholeBtIlikeh chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Kan u plz update more often srry bt i luv dis story nd wuld like to read all of it
TheFuzzyDude chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Please update more often! I know the ideas can only come so quickly but I've been looking forward to new chapters! Keep 'em coming!
Sonar chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Now that is too darn funny.
lychee loving chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Ohmygod, the adults of the mansion are my favorite characters, so this chapter was especially awesome for me. Logan's line is the best, and the most in-character!

Still, though, we know from the show that at least 'Ro, Logan and Charles like/support the idea of Scott and Jean. They'd love to see them together! Just ix-nay on the making of x-babies, haha. But dating! Dating should be allowed; doesn't mean any of the adults have to like it (because teen drama? as if life-threatening drama wasn't enough already!)
Sonar chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Thus should be interesting.
Purple Majestic chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
the condoms part at the end was hilarious
keeponrockin'inthefreeworld chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ahaha jean kills me "what are you talking about?"

Please write more, this is really good!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 12/30/2011