Reviews for Dragons of Failing Street Lamps
Pho chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Look, I know there is probably a zero percent chance of you ever continuing, but I just wanted to say I think this is amazing. You are an amazingly talented writer, especially considering you wrote this when you were a teenager. :)
Just me chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Okay...i have to say that you are by far my favorite fanfic writter. Your stories are original well writting and your ideas for raistlin are just hilarious. I really hope you would still update but well... Congrats again for the great work
Evenstar02 chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Hm interesting,i really like your story please
phantom reviewer chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
do they pack heat (guns) or do the people still use just swords and stuff
Dame Montague chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
Wow! I'm so sorry you chose not to continue this series. I really enjoy it. Your creative translations are exciting and keep the reader of her toes, and the storytelling is superb; balanced dialogue to action, and you don't spend forever in kender perspective. (thank god!) I about fell out of my chair when Raistlin called the staff to light. I certainly hope you do decide to dally in this project again, even if but for another chapter or two. (and thank you for reviewing my DL fic.)
SolarCloud chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Yay! This humor is vaguely dark enough to remain intriguing, and deatiled enough to capture interest for a time...and besides, anything involving Raistlin in a trenchcoat can't be all bad('Caramon, my weed!'). Quite nice.
Balancing Act chapter 2 . 11/6/2002
Sorry!

Balancing Act chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Do you want to see a fairly good picture of Raistlin? The golden eyes aren't emphasized, and the rest of the companions may be a little inaccurate: Tanis has both a mustache and a beard, and neither of them are red, Kitiara has never met most of the people there, Riverwind would not look so stupid(at least I hope he wouldn't), Caramon's a little young and small, Flint's beard is brown, things like that. In case you haven't guessed, Raistlin's the one staring straight at us, Caramon's standing slightly behind him, looking worried, Tanis is next to the right, Tas and Flint are peeking out, their faces a little blue, Goldmoon's holding the lute, Riverwind(with an ape face) is leaning over her, Sturm has his hands wrapped around the hilt of his sword, Kitiara's the one with brown curly hair(long, not short as in the book), and Laurana's the one standing slightly behind.

I just ran across it in a selection of fantasy pictures, and when I saw Raistlin, I thought, "hey, that looks like Raistlin" and peered at his eyes. You can't really tell they're hourglasses, but then I started to look at the rest of the people in the picture and I realized, "hey, that's Caramon! And Kitiara! And that must be Laurana! But who's she? Oh, Goldmoon, of course. Ha! And there's Tas and Flint!" The thing that really convinced me was Tas and Flint. Looks like Raistlin knows a bit more than they do, if he's seeing "us".
Feral KiT chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
Ooooh...

High Raistlin... in a TRENCHCOAT. OOoooh...

'

This is cooool.. Keep going.
Dark Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
Raistlin's sales pitch was hilarious! XD And "Caramon, my weed!" *lol* And "And remember, don't pick up anybody's soap!" *rotfl* And dwarfbread! XD Ah, I forget... Is that only from Discworld, or is it a general fantasy myth that dwarfbread is that hard?
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Cameron? Drug dealer? Wow.
KS Claw chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
About damn time you updated this! The Dragonlance G&G's in a modern day city. As cool as ever! *dies* I have to do a pic of Raist and Caramon in their "drugdealer" outfits!
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
This is really great! Very well written! I hope you write more soon. _
RaistlinofMetallica chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
Hehheheh. "Caramon, my weed!" Help, it's Raistlin the dealer and he's got a magical pimp cane! Help! It's so good. I like your story. Thanks for your reviews on mine! You're the only person who's reviewed Strength of the Dragon! that's okay, though. I consider it a compliment that you like it so much. Your stories are great. I hope you continue them!
Jaded Demoness chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
Hey, good story so far! I'm a big fan of your work. I'm an Hourglass fanatic, and has been reading since chap. 2. But don't abandon this story either! It has great potential, and i really hope to continue reading it. I can't wait til the next HG (Hourglass) chap. comes out!