Reviews for The Keyblade Doctor
Pliffy chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
I'm happy that you mentioned his daydreaming habit well kind off, but still this was still a great chapter now I'm looking followed for how JD relates to everything.
cherry2711 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is so awesome! ((I am like a lazy reviewer so yeah but's it's still great anyway)))
Pliffy chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I am still loving this story but why did you replace Yuffie Rikki?
Pliffy chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Cool idea! Now an idea since JD can't fight well first of I think of why he did learn how to fight is that the keyboad

gives help to people that have it but if the person does know how to fight they became better faster(which is why Sora is

good at it he does know how to fight as we see a kid version of him and Riku well fighting.) Okay to the point Lean and some

others could teach him.

an idea on him and Turk if you ask me JD could at first hesitate at fighting Turk and will Donald and Goofy

but more so Donald will be shouting at him to do it, JD may do it not only cuz of his friends shouting at him to do it

but also realizing that this isn’t the Turk he remembered. Also I think Turk will call him different names in different

times like if he wants to taunt him, it would be the nicknames(You know like V bear?) of course like I said it

would be in a tautening manor, in a normal stuff it would just be JD, and if he wants to show that he means it would be John.

the other characters going to show up? I mean they all had the dreams but they is no character to be I mean like this JD-Sora Turk-Riku Elliot-Kairi other characters-?

are only two things that brother me one I do not see why you had to dress JD up as Sora, Okay I get it this is

series and I can see why JD would act like this but could you please gave us some little scenes to show us that JD is

still JD you know like daydream and say/think/do other JD stuff heck I can picture Dona’s reaction
ScreamGrl13 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
You made J.D. as Sora, Turk as Riku, and Elliot as Kairi. KEEP THIS GOING! IT'S REALLY GOOD!
The Otherworlder 68 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I love this story. Making J.D. have the keyblade. Awesome. Please continue with it. Plus, does J.D. go to the same worlds as Sora or does he go to different ones? Because if so, make him go to the Mortal Kombat world.
TheBluff chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was a pretty solid chapter. I especially like how you explain everything that's going on, and more specifically the surroundings in such detail. It really gives of the feeling that the world is alive. As for the characters, well J.D. is just being J.D. , and so far that is all I can say. But keep up the good work, I'll look forward to the next chapter.