Reviews for Seven
So bittersweet!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 4 . 2/24
Who did he marry?
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 3 . 2/24
I always wondered about them...Thanks for the insight.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 2 . 2/24
Create use of the childish perspective.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/24
Excellent!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I am completely inspired to write after reading this. It isn't exactly how I 'see' Blaise and his mother but it's so vivid and easy to picture, the way you have described them that my mind is suddenly full of ideas. I loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Oh, what a lovely story about Marcus Flint! One hopes his family has friends; after all, any Muggleborn who loves a Slytherin is probably considered some kind of blood traitor by the new ruling class.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Oh, nicely done! I bet that Padma would have been good friends with Hermione Granger, though, once they both discovered they could talk about books and not be laughed at.

But then Hermione might not have needed Harry and Ron to be her friends as much.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Oh, this is a lovely segment on Susan Bones, who will always remember her aunt.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Oh, yes, the glories of only a few years past, when everyone was still alive and you could pretend Voldemort would not kill some of them soon...

I understand Oliver's grief for that time.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Yes, the woes of a girl just too young to be the belle of the ball; but she should be patient, her time will come.

Besides, the wine and the chocolates were likely all the sweeter for being stolen anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Well...all things considered, I think Blaise's Mama has done him a favor by keeping him so far away from her. Just sayin'.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Oh, yes-nicely done. Percy really hasn't failed as long as he has his family. Now, let's just hope that none of them look at him and wish it'd been him instead of Fred who died.