Reviews for Seven
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I am completely inspired to write after reading this. It isn't exactly how I 'see' Blaise and his mother but it's so vivid and easy to picture, the way you have described them that my mind is suddenly full of ideas. I loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Oh, what a lovely story about Marcus Flint! One hopes his family has friends; after all, any Muggleborn who loves a Slytherin is probably considered some kind of blood traitor by the new ruling class.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Oh, nicely done! I bet that Padma would have been good friends with Hermione Granger, though, once they both discovered they could talk about books and not be laughed at.

But then Hermione might not have needed Harry and Ron to be her friends as much.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Oh, this is a lovely segment on Susan Bones, who will always remember her aunt.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Oh, yes, the glories of only a few years past, when everyone was still alive and you could pretend Voldemort would not kill some of them soon...

I understand Oliver's grief for that time.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Yes, the woes of a girl just too young to be the belle of the ball; but she should be patient, her time will come.

Besides, the wine and the chocolates were likely all the sweeter for being stolen anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Well...all things considered, I think Blaise's Mama has done him a favor by keeping him so far away from her. Just sayin'.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Oh, yes-nicely done. Percy really hasn't failed as long as he has his family. Now, let's just hope that none of them look at him and wish it'd been him instead of Fred who died.
SegretarioDellaOfelia chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
aaaah! This was absolutely beautiful! All the chapters were great windows into each of the characters' lives, and thank you so much for sharing these stories with us. Great work, Bad Mum.
chatterpeach chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
i like this chapter the most. great.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
read all the chapters. this is amazing, with a fantastic use of prompts. (where can i find some for myself, by the way)? i enjoy the characters, too. well and nicely done.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Okay. I'm going to cry now.
FamousNoOne chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Yay! You don't really get many stories about these characters, especially not written this way. I love it! :)
VanillaMostly chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
hahahaha, I like this Astoria. Astoria and Draco are one of the pairings I'm so obsessed with.
disturbinglyprofound chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
All of these were just gorgeously written. I love the way you took the prompts and made whole life stories around them for each of the characters. And your writing is just brilliant, it really drew me in. Percy's was interesting, how you described the side of him that not many see - his fear of failure. Blaise's was sad, but I liked how you didn't mention that the wedding dress was a wedding dress, that was very clever of you! Astoria seemed a bit childish, honestly, but I still liked how it was written. And is Oliver's wife Ginny? Just wondering! I loved the positive way you wrote Marcus Flint, I have to say. I was expecting the usual evil-crooked-teeth bit, but you surprised me. Pleasantly. :D Great story! :) (Sorry about the long review)