Reviews for The Morning After
satomika chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Mou

Why does Soujiro like Misao?

Can't he just like Kaoru also...?
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
i was digging around the dusty archives and stumbled upon this amazingly fun story! many of the gags had me laughing out loud and getting some funny looks from my husband. my grandson thought i was laughing at him so he laughed with me. a great lighthearted farce!

just in case you hadn't heard about the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie that's been released in japan and they're planning on releasing it in over sixty countries! or the new manga rewrite it's called 'kinema ban' or the animated rewrite of the kyoto arc called 'shin kyoto hen' (all different stories, kenshin is depicted as less silly and a bit more serious).

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers for the live action movie:

yaLOPVAuJs4

enjoy! -there are english subs on youtube for the trailers if you look for them it's just that that was the only one with all seven character portrayals in one video.

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
serena714 chapter 19 . 5/8/2007
Luv the story! Eveyone has an out of character moment!
Himochi Kusari chapter 9 . 5/6/2005
HILARIOUS!
Himochi Kusari chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
Saitou's acting WAY too weak... therefore, he's out of character.
kenshee chapter 19 . 4/24/2005
you are a good writer. Try to writr more stories
Iryl chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This is pretty amusing. *smile*
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
you know, for some reason I think I remember this from somewhere. oh yeah! gypsy chan's website! ;

oh, I really love this story. it's so incredibly good, because I still remember how much I liked it even after a whole year! _x

-very good writing techniques here, very very VERY good job! :-P
Aryanne chapter 11 . 6/4/2004
Soujirou is a little crazy there.
Aryanne chapter 10 . 6/4/2004
wow. Soujiro is . . .

dumb.
Aryanne chapter 9 . 6/4/2004
wow
Aryanne chapter 8 . 6/4/2004
wow. a little too close to sano being gay there. 3 women. (hehehe) poor kennii.
Aryanne chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
exactly how is right... i wonder.
Aryanne chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
go Kaoru. go Kaoru. I hope she doesn't find out about Kenshin following her anytime soon. cuz when she does. . . poor ken-nii
Aryanne chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
e. that was weird. aoshi is really weird. rice bowls turn him on?