Reviews for Who Wants to Live Forever?
True Love's Kis5 chapter 24 . 5/2/2012
thank you! I'll make sure to keep it on my favorites list and wait! I'll review when you update!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
Please, please, please, please, please continue! I can barely wait, your story is so great!
Miz636 chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
I like how you've done this story. The way you've written Haymitch's Games, then what his actions caused, followed by four years of depression before Albany came into his life and began to change things. It's all a very interesting story, not like something I've read before in the small number of HG stories I've read. Highly interesting, and it makes a person want to see how Albany's Games are going to end up. Please, keep it up. :)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
Emma chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
Argh, I can't wait for more, and I especially can't wait for Katniss and Peeta's games. Interesting to see what runs through his mind there!
JustPuttingThatOutThere chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
Ahh! I'm up to the right place now :D write more so I can read your awesomeness :) I love this story and everything in it so... Yea... Well update soon!
JustPuttingThatOutThere chapter 22 . 4/11/2012
Wow. Just wow. You are sooo amazing at writing this story. Ahhh need to read the next chapters. This story is amazing! Eek okay off to read more!
ruubydaly chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
Aww I found out it was Effie and I awwed out loud :) I know Albany can't win, she has to die somehow... I wish she didn't have to! :'( I wish Albany was in the series. So Haymitch could have at least one person. I know he has Peeta and Katniss in the end, but still:)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
Brilliant chapter, I can't wait until Haymitch is interviewed XD
JustPuttingThatOutThere chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Awww she is sooo sweet :) but I can't believe she tried to kill herself like that! That made me sad :(

And I like the idea of trey ( I hope that's his name, if it isnt then first of all sorry and second awkward :D ) and haymitch both being in love with her ;) it is an awesome twist. Thing is does she survive cause haymitch was the only district 12 victor for katniss and peeta ( who are awesome!) or are you changing the story so she is as well?) I don't care either way but ya know... I would like it if she survived :) see ya later!
JustPuttingThatOutThere chapter 18 . 4/10/2012

fanficchica123 chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
Omg did not see the Effie part coming! But I loved it as I love that Albany shows off her hard side! Good job kid ;)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Noe... so sad! I'm reading this for like the 5th time XD
ruubydaly chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
This story is simply freaking amazing. I love Haymitch so much! And at the end of that chapter, I swear I almost started crying. I was like, "SHE'S DEAD? NOOOO!" I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. Please update soon!
JustPuttingThatOutThere chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Yesssss! It loaded! yay! Now I can review!

so I love this story.