Reviews for Tempest
Pesterfield chapter 43 . 2/6/2013
life sign sensors may be accurate P: sensors were accurate
suggesting he was so expendable. P: was expendable.
those of his subordinate he would P: subordinates
in one way or the other. P: way or another.
reference to Risa sunsets there P: Risan
enough for the more reasoned parts of her P: the reasoning parts
Her left side of her torso P: The left
despite having little to do what with. P: do that with.
Strip knocked out of hand, P: of her hand,

That was a great fight scene.
Steelchaser chapter 44 . 2/6/2013
Mary is a temptress, her story is however top notch. It is also obvious you cannot get everything you want at Alice's...
MP - Mary Contrary chapter 44 . 2/6/2013
Folks, I am sooo sorry I haven't responded to reviews as much as I should have. I'm a terrible person, I know.

But thank you! Thank you so very much! It means a lot to know the story is being shared and enjoyed. I'm kinda compelled to write the thing anyway but that makes it a hundred times more enjoyable.

And thank you all for your corrections (talking to you, Mr. Pesterfield!) I'm just churning this thing out too fast and have too much else going on here in the real world to proofread as well as I should. Plus, it's already long established that I suck at that anyway. I do try but...I just suck at it.

There's still a lot of turbulence threatening to hit around here, so a large part of it is that I'm really just trying to get it done before the worst feared happens and the story's put on hold again as a result.

But again, many thanks to you all.

-mary
Steelchaser chapter 43 . 2/6/2013
Evil, Evil Mary C.
Tolaris survives and will now probably rape T'Pol. Trip is in deep caca and Hess and Kov are no more. I imagine the next scene will be someone stomping on a bunny wabbit. But wait reinforcements are available on Enterprise, and Trip was correct re: Rommie intentions. Hopefully Tolaris finds the wrong side of an airlock soon.
buns1974 chapter 43 . 2/6/2013
Damn this story leaves you on the edge of your seat biting your nails waiting for more. So with that being said more pleaseeeeeeeee!
jrrm64 chapter 43 . 2/6/2013
Hess, Engineering - Red shirt. Damn, we should have seen that coming. More please.
anonamous chapter 42 . 2/5/2013
can't... hold... on... much... LONGER!
and that's why it's called a cliff hanger. lol
10 points if you get the reference. :)
Alelou chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
Very compelling plotting! I also enjoy T'Pol's communication with Hess.
Belen09 chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
I love the phrase 'tactical paranoia'! This should prove 'interesting' . . .
Pesterfield chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
one of the Vulcan crewman P: crewmen
"That's a welcomed surprise." P: welcome
And displaying no few barely discernible P: displaying a few
Steelchaser chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
Nice opening with Song. T'Pol squaring off with Hess is interesting as well, nothing like a preemptory strike. Not sure how your gonna handle this mess other than i hope Tolaris is on the wrong side of an open airlock less EVA suit. And if a few Rommies join him, goodie.
Steelchaser chapter 40 . 2/4/2013
Tolaris is unquestionably insane. Obviously T'Pol was not on Enterprise at their last meeting. given that the three vulcans on the Tempest know of Romulans I rather expect a minor tif.
Pesterfield chapter 40 . 2/4/2013
It just classified because P: It was classified just because

Shouldn't Tolaris be Commander instead of Captain? I thought Vulcan Commander Human Captain
Steelchaser chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Evil, Evil Mary C. Replacing the interrupting Archer with Tolaris, arggghhhhhh!
Steelchaser chapter 38 . 2/4/2013