Reviews for Tempest
Impetuous257 chapter 62 . 4/26/2013
Incredible story, completely masterful, great job.
jrrm64 chapter 62 . 3/4/2013
How about well done - I can type - sure I can.
jrrm64 chapter 63 . 3/4/2013
Well down.
exiled-druid chapter 63 . 2/28/2013
Well, that took way too long for me to finish. Great story, super read. A little disappointed that it is over.
Gatherer chapter 63 . 2/23/2013
"Nah, if I ignore it long enough it'll eventually shut the hell up."

I like this end-story Trip so much better than start-story Trip. Nice writing.
Gatherer chapter 58 . 2/23/2013
Very enjoyable use of "all your base". Alice is clearly the star of this story.
omry.grinberg chapter 63 . 2/23/2013
This was awesome.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 63 . 2/22/2013
That was THE most incredible story. I'm lost for words to express my admiration of a tale that remained at every stage totally gripping and absolutely wonderful in its complexity and fidelity to character. An Enterprise tour de force!
vandiver49 chapter 60 . 2/21/2013
As always Mary, you excel at creating such vivid and lively characters that have a way of captivating your audience. From aliens to artificial intelligences, the lives of the people you create are quite riveting. To have them snatched away after so much time and investment is torture, but what I'm sure you are looking for.

I loved the story and hope you don't stay away for so long before writing again.
Mary chapter 63 . 2/21/2013
Mary, this was agreat piece of fiction!. A few minor points mentioned before not withstanding, the situation you created was complex, intriguing, with wonderful personalities and multiple lpot lines all comming together to weave magic. I loved Trip and his growth and inginuity. Deserving of an oscar!
Please keep writing because we who can't write, love to read .

Thanks Mary
Alelou chapter 63 . 2/21/2013
Wonderful story. I loved their near-misunderstandings working out in the last chapter, and I liked the way Jon was able to foster Trip through some of his issues, and I liked how well Trip handled what looked like rejection, and I even enjoyed all that being unmercifully toyed with as a reader. Maybe I enjoyed that most of all. Excellent storytelling. This is a classic. Thank you!
MrsLittleBeetle chapter 63 . 2/21/2013
I'm not sure what to say, other than thank you! I've really enjoyed reading this!
jackiemack916 chapter 63 . 2/21/2013
Wow, absolutely fantastic story. I had so much fun reading it, and I was easily able to picture everything you described. Thanks for posting it to share.
authorpenholder chapter 63 . 2/20/2013
great work, Mary. A wonderfully enjoyable read. :)
SalemAnderson chapter 63 . 2/20/2013
...only a shakedown cruise! Riiiiiight. I love, love, loved this story! Your writing style is conversational and very entertaining. I hope you write more with the characters from this story.
319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »