Reviews for Tempest
buns1974 chapter 61 . 2/18/2013
OMG nooooo poor Trip was all worried about T'Pol and here she is being all logical. Damn! Good job with this amazing story.
Zero Credibility chapter 61 . 2/18/2013
'Grave error in judgment'? I don't like the sound of that at all. :(

I get the feeling that the impact of losing all those friends and colleagues has only barely started to fall on Trip. Even from this side of the screen I can see how much he's lost. I will just have to hope and trust that he hasn't lost T'Pol as well.
jrrm64 chapter 61 . 2/18/2013
Trip has been given the Vulcan shoulder.
Mary chapter 55 . 2/18/2013
Sory not to have left comments before now. But is was so engrossed in reading I was too focused on the next chapter to stop and leave a comment. Accepting the whole AU scenario, this is one incredible yarn being spun. Incredibly complex and character driven equally to plot. Some things were confusing initially because they were not explained till later chapters. It was a hard sell that Trip became xenophobic and joined Terra Prime and also became extremely religious. I try to downplay these facts in my own mind.
Trip is an amazing Captain with an amazing ship. The Tempest is almost too good to be real. You have crewed it with unique and talented staff. Not sure about the conflict with Archer and even more sceptical about Archer trying to arrest and detain Tucker, but it certainly showed what he could do.
Can't wait to see how this story unfolds.. Great piece of fiction. A few grammar errors and words omitted, but nothing that detracts.
Zero Credibility chapter 60 . 2/18/2013
Alice has been an intriguing character, because she has so many human quirks, even though I'm sure they were programmed in specifically to make her *seem* more human than she really was. I'm sorry to see her die alone like this, especially given the poignancy of her farewell to Talla - another character I'm very sad to lose. I wonder whether those final mission data files included a copy of herself.

And I'm also wondering how Archer managed to get here in the nick of time with such a large task force. Has Starfleet Command been running the most astonishing tripple-bluff the whole time, or is this another case of Archer looking into Trip's mission, coming to the same conclusion that Trip did, and deciding (as Trip did) to do what needed to be done?

But meanwhile, and far more importantly ... where is she?
Belen09 chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
Please - I hope this is a 'cliff hanger' and T'Pol will return! I've liked this pot boiler so far!
jackiemack916 chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
Nooooooo! Not T'Pol and Alice. I think I may have loved them equally as much.
Steelchaser chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
I am not happy. Where is T'Pol?
Alelou chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
Damn, that's still a brutal cliffhanger.

Alice's prayer has an odd kind of pathos to it, which is good since otherwise it would probably irritate the hell out of me.

Great, great story. Please tell us you'll write more when this one is finished!
Pesterfield chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
There or just anywhere P: Or just anywhere that wasn't here.
and she caught up him, P: caught him,
I'm mean…seriously. P: I mean
Guest chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
Great story. A fitting end for a warship, but still a sad moment for the crew of the Tempest.
MP - Mary Contrary chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
Yes, I know. I'm a bad person.

I'm also tapped out for the weekend. Will return a.s.a.p.

And, yes. There's a happy ending.

Probably.
jrrm64 chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
Oh, come on... that is so unfair. Where is she?
buns1974 chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
Nooooooooooooo please no not T'Pol! No you can't do this to me I mean to Trip. LOL! Damn this story is one of the best StarTrek Enterprise fics I've ever read and I can't wait for more.
badkarma00 chapter 60 . 2/17/2013
Farewell Alice, and thank you.

What a battle scene. I admit I was so sucked in I was on pins and needles reading it. Fantastic work.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »