Reviews for Saving Me
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Dear The Konfessionist,

Well, got another chapter down, and it was worth it. Now, this might be a little weird, but I think Lucky Harith has something to do with Rogue. You know, just saying. :)

TBM1 chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Hmm, what could possibly be in the mysterious trunk? Keep up the good work :D
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Dear the Konfessionist,

Well now, what mysteries does the magic trunk hold? We will find out soon enough...

Ketojan chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far, I check in every day to see if it's updated.

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Dear The Konfessionist,

Very nicely done. I am serious. I know I have said this alot, but you are amazing at this stuff. Keep it up!

of Blackwater

ps, the weekend might be a good idea, but well, its all up to you. I'm fine with it either way.
TBM1 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
What is Rogue looking for? And why does he have such an interest in Janny? Questions, questions :)
TBM1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Great chapter as always :) I wonder what Bannon's up to?
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 7 . 2/15/2012

beginning: Sorry Bryan, your dreamland experience is over

middle:Hello, do I smell the plot thickining?

end:I think I will have nightmares trying to figure out where James learned...well, you get the point.

Great job, you are indeed a natural. Keep it up. :)

Rosethorn chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I liked it! :D
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Dear The Konfessionist,

Well, that was quite a chapter. I think that Bryan now knows what happened, and hopefully, he will stop having nightmares...hopefully. Also, yes, I agree, the ending was...-sighs to self-...CUTE. There, I said it. Still, great job, and yes, I did read chapter 5,(Rogue eh?)but I didn't review. Keep up the great work.

TBM1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
I really like this chapter :) We finally found out what became of the "good" doctor lol, and how Janny dealt with the situation :) Superb writing as always :)
Rosethorn chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I love your story! :D
Reader chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Very good! Im so excited to read any updates. please continue!
TBM1 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
I love this story :D It was actually the first story I read on and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Dear The Konfessionist,

I keep things short and sweet, so here it is:

EXCELLENTE!

keep up the great work! I am loving this story more amd more evey chapter. Have a good day and/or night.

81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »