Reviews for Trial Run
tigerlily124 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Nicely done! One of the better episode based Eleventh Hour fics out there. Thanks!
basaltone chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Very nice, I enjoyed the mystery!
Roofran411 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Brilliant!

good story line and character development. I particularly I like the way you are exploring the newly forming relationship between Rachel and Hood. As always your research is first class!

I enjoyed this immensely
Lattelady chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Your usual amazing work. I laughed a number of places because I knew their future.

I hope you will give us a story about a poker game between Rachel and Hood, in the timeline between this story and Panic Button. Given we both follow the same fanon regarding Jacob's abilities cards. I can almost see you setting it up given Rachel's thoughts about his lack of a 'pokerface'.
anyother chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I loved this story - how they slowly get to know eachother (love the title), and your insight into Rachel's background. Your Jacob's very real too, up to his way of speaking ('um ah'). I'm already looking forward to their next adventure!
kygal chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Great fanfic. Just what I needed!
illuminata79 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Wow. This one was definitely worth waiting for! You had me hooked at the first paragraph. What a thriller. You're so good at creating suspense with a scientific background. Loved Hood's explanation of the spleen, too, and the supporting cast bickering over competencies.

As always, you have nailed Rachel and Jacob's characters. Lovely to see them begin to warm to each other a little bit despite their initial misgivings. Interesting insights on Rachel's professional background, too.