Reviews for That Went Well
Delete-account-please-7588739 chapter 1 . 2/28
Very good I enjoy reading it.
MAFITA chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Absolutely loved it! :D Great idea to explore Damon and Tony's attraction and now blossoming relationship a bit more... Read you soon in another one! :) Kisses!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Tony and Damon would be so good for each other!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
a most Excellent way to spend the new year. well done
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
"Jethro grunted before placing his forehead on his shoulder. "Why are we going to this stupid party?" "You're supposed to be with friends on New Year's Eve." Sighing, his lover raised his head and after placing one last kiss to his lips, he released him. "I'd rather celebrate it here, in our home, where I can take you in every room of the house. But okay." Bastard. Getting him hot and bothered before the party." - In South Africa's Western Cape province, the Cape coloureds (people with Indonesian and Malay and other slave ancestry) as well as some whites celebrate what is called "Second New Year" on the 2nd of January. Maybe Gibbs and Tim can do that too, on their own and in their own way?

"Tony was thinking about going with the hot wings. No, the pizza. No, the sub. Ugh, he couldn't choose. They may not be the most sophisticated food for the New Year's Eve party, but NCIS was on a budget and they weren't exactly fancy around here." - IMO that is fantastic food.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww yay! That was hot! lol Well done!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Any chance that we can get a smutty sequel to this story staring Damon and Tony. Also are you planning on doing any Damon/Tony fics. Because Damon is hot I mean really hot.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
nice setup for tony and damon. Woo hoo
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Fantastic! I love your writing! I look forward to more stories in the new year!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
He he, this was as much fun as the first story! Tony & Damon, how great is that! Although, clears throat, of course I remain committed to Tim & Jethro! By the way, my favorite photo of Mark is in a blue buttondown shirt, oh be still my...heart!
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow. I found a spare two minutes to comment. The world will end. Ha! That's about how I pictured things would go down between Damon and Tony. So awesome. You should write the sex scene. That'd be really hot. LOL. Thanks for writing this for us! Will beg and grovel for more!

Love and cherries,