Reviews for The Good Son
Concorde8 chapter 10 . 3/24
Noooo! I was really looking forward to reading the end of this fic... ): You did an excellent job writing it, as usual. I was on edge the whole time x) (Thanks for making Itachi live, btw! :D)
You'd make a reader very happy if you'd update this... (Cough cough me cough cough) it would be like giving me a Christmas present. Or a birthday present. And I'm sure many other readers would say the same ;)
So, thanks again for writing these 10 magnificent chapters... Keep up the good work!
kitsunes rule forever chapter 10 . 1/7
Please please please continue your story...its one og the most engaging fanfictions I've read in a while.
platypuslattes chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Rip, 2 years and still none
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
Been almost 2 years...
OM chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Dear Hitoko-Sama,

its been almost a year... this hiatus needs to end... I can't take much more waiting!

Your Faithful Fan,

OM
OrangeJellyfish chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
What this is a NarSasu! Damnit! I read it wrong! T-T
Nara87 chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
OMFG is what I truly feel. Along with wanting to bash my fist through my walls, which would be a little more challenging. I did like your story and hope you'll want to pick it up again one day. I understand that there are loopholes. We can't all be successful writers, can we? But you tried and the plot twists were unbelievable. I would appreciate it if this story is completed somewhere on the Internet. I'll probably be able to find it if it's online. Thank you for all your hard work. Cheers!
Shinan7 chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
I will be waiting for you to start this up again :)
Soulless227 chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
I'm not going to say it's fine. I stayed up all night looking forward to a fanfiction with depth that could make me smile and glare at it and now this?

I hope you sleep with one eye open.

(Threats about murder don't work when you want someone to write more Q_Q)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Nonono! I love this story. Please update as soon as you can and please don't let this story undone.
Onobaby chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Haha! Great story idea. You should just start from scratch then. Maybe start with the court room scene and fill the story in as each person comes to the stand.

Just a FYI: "I can't even love Sasuke properly without becoming obsessed with him. And what's even worse is that Sasuke can't even love me properly without trying to control me."
This totally sums up naruto and Sasuke relationship! From the manga to all the fan fics I am reading. I literally had to stop and re-read that snippet like four times. I absolutely love that little saying. Well I will be following you now (that doesn't sound creepy at all) so looking forward to either your next story or an update! Happy Holidays !
digimon yugioh pokemon lover chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Omg noooo this is one of my favourite fanfics of all time, this one actually made my heart pound and made me blush and omg please just keep going th way your going! It is amazing
MikaUchiha chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Ohhhh! So much drama. Damn. I hope this case goes well. I'm having a for just laying here reading. Gahh!

Update soon!

Mika
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
can you maybe make a narusasu only version or say how much/little of sasunaru there is?
Bananarama7860 chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
Sorry for not reviewing for the previous chapters, I was really caught up in the plot! In all my months in reading sasunaru and narusasu, this has been one of the most plot filled fanfictions! I love this fic, its awesome! Hope you update soon! XP