Reviews for The Good Son
Nara87 chapter 10 . 7/26
OMFG is what I truly feel. Along with wanting to bash my fist through my walls, which would be a little more challenging. I did like your story and hope you'll want to pick it up again one day. I understand that there are loopholes. We can't all be successful writers, can we? But you tried and the plot twists were unbelievable. I would appreciate it if this story is completed somewhere on the Internet. I'll probably be able to find it if it's online. Thank you for all your hard work. Cheers!
Shinan7 chapter 10 . 3/5
I will be waiting for you to start this up again :)
Soulless227 chapter 10 . 1/29
I'm not going to say it's fine. I stayed up all night looking forward to a fanfiction with depth that could make me smile and glare at it and now this?

I hope you sleep with one eye open.

(Threats about murder don't work when you want someone to write more Q_Q)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Nonono! I love this story. Please update as soon as you can and please don't let this story undone.
Onobaby chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Haha! Great story idea. You should just start from scratch then. Maybe start with the court room scene and fill the story in as each person comes to the stand.

Just a FYI: "I can't even love Sasuke properly without becoming obsessed with him. And what's even worse is that Sasuke can't even love me properly without trying to control me."
This totally sums up naruto and Sasuke relationship! From the manga to all the fan fics I am reading. I literally had to stop and re-read that snippet like four times. I absolutely love that little saying. Well I will be following you now (that doesn't sound creepy at all) so looking forward to either your next story or an update! Happy Holidays !
digimon yugioh pokemon lover chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Omg noooo this is one of my favourite fanfics of all time, this one actually made my heart pound and made me blush and omg please just keep going th way your going! It is amazing
MikaUchiha chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Ohhhh! So much drama. Damn. I hope this case goes well. I'm having a for just laying here reading. Gahh!

Update soon!

Mika
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
can you maybe make a narusasu only version or say how much/little of sasunaru there is?
Syeda7860 chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
Sorry for not reviewing for the previous chapters, I was really caught up in the plot! In all my months in reading sasunaru and narusasu, this has been one of the most plot filled fanfictions! I love this fic, its awesome! Hope you update soon! XP
Fireworks chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Wow this chap was done so well I don't care if it was short.
I feel like your playing a little mind game with me because when I read this I feel like eatch little action that happens is going to turn the tables or something
Update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
I hate sai trying to forced himself in naruto. Kabuto is another one I don't like. I hope everything goes well with minato. I hope to see a new chapter soon.
NinTan chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I haven't started reading this story yet but I felt I had to right something already. I choose fics to read at random-basically by looking at summaries. This is the third fic from you that I have stumbled upon and I thought I should commend you for your well-written summaries/synopses. Good job! They are always concise and interesting. The short dialogues between you and the characters at the end of every chapter make me laugh every time. Great job with that, too! I finished two of your fics and I really enjoyed them so I am excited to start this one. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Wow this story is getting better with every update. Great!.
Ttracee chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
It has been a while since I read this fic. Pretty good!
Fireworks chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Shit is getting real now and am just itching to know what happens next and how your gonna counter back...
That's if u even do it could just go even more down hill from here...
The possibility are endless