Reviews for Death of a Nation
90TheGeneral09 chapter 19 . 1/25
This is a review of the story overall. This is, hands-down, one of the best "28 Days Later" fanfiction stories I've ever read. You really did your research on this, and definitely made each part of the story work and fit together. The story is well-written and has few mistakes in grammar or proof-reading, though reading over the story yourself and checking for grammar mistakes couldn't hurt. I was fascinated by this story's narrative from the beginning, and the later addition of POV chapters from original characters was a great idea. I've noticed this story isn't marked as complete, though I'd say it more or less is. I'll be interested to see when additional updates come in.
AMAZING ! Please keep writing more !
Danny The Pain Deans chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hi,
Just wanna say how much i enjoyed your 28 days later fanfic and as a fan of these movies you hit the nail on the head, but just a question though, are you gonna write anymore or are you just gonna leave it at chapter 20?
Nesly Crunch chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
I got chills reading this. I love your interpretation and the style you presented it in.
Lilbyte chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
Great timeline so far. I feel like I was there when it all happened. Keep up the good work.
Kspence92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
thanks for the reviews :) im planning on adding more chapers, perhaps going all the way up to where 28 weeks later began. ill have chapers focusing on the societal collapse of the country, military battles and international reactions and relief efforts, including the quarantine of Britain and the impact of refugees crowding Europe.
fraser chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Great ! Would love to read more
glowingqueen chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Hi, you are doing splendid on the timeline. I was waiting all my life for a description of various events related to the outbreak outside the comics. I was wondering though, how many more chapters are you willing to do. Can you also describe how the international community reacts to the events of the RAge virus? Thank you so very.
Brandon-Illiam-Lee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Really nice timeline, keep it going to the end and this will be fantastic!