Reviews for Death of a Nation
90TheGeneral09 chapter 24 . 8/3
An intriguing, dramatic update to this most excellent "28 Days Later" story. I'm really glad to see it updated. I particularly liked the detailing of the French side of the crisis- how many ordinary civilians and high officials alike stepped in to help the British civilians fleeing to their shores, but also the severe strain this placed on the French government and the worries it caused to many other French citizens. The detailing of the British "boat people", fleeing across the Channel in presumably any and all watergoing craft they could find, was dramatic and pretty plausible- as was the death toll after the Channel was ordered closed. I admire those pilots that deliberately missed or refused to fire on those refugees, though I also understand the reason for their orders. Truly a no-win situation. I hope you'll continue with this, and write it through to the finish.
TheJokerMan95 chapter 24 . 8/3
The situation keeps getting intense.

;-) -J
TheJokerMan95 chapter 23 . 5/28
...Dust to dust...

-J
Doncamatic chapter 21 . 4/1
Just read all 21 chapters and I loved every moment of it. This story is captivating and so wonderfully written. I have always wondered about what happened in the beginning of the breakout and your imagination sets it up nicely. Thank you for writing this!
ALI chapter 21 . 3/27
You're very brave for writing this 28L and have done well with talent :-)
caman chapter 1 . 2/18
This is very good.
AvengedAniZom chapter 15 . 1/23
I've read this book twice and this is my favorite chapter I really love this idea, the timeline, and the additional survivor stories the diary one was really moving. I am so glad you made this and I wanna check out some more of your work all the best cheers :D
90TheGeneral09 chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
Another excellent chapter; really liked getting to find out what happened in Manchester, especially in such detail. It's great to see an update to the story! Since the story's title is used in Chapter 21, is this the final chapter? This is one of the best 28 Days Later fanfics I've read, so I'd love to see it be finished. By the way, I would check over this chapter a little; I saw maybe two or three minor proofreading errors, but nothing major. Overall, though, this is a great chapter, love the details about the events of the infection as they affected the city of Manchester. I look forward to seeing you post additional chapter(s) until the story is finished.
90TheGeneral09 chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
This is a review of the story overall. This is, hands-down, one of the best "28 Days Later" fanfiction stories I've ever read. You really did your research on this, and definitely made each part of the story work and fit together. The story is well-written and has few mistakes in grammar or proof-reading, though reading over the story yourself and checking for grammar mistakes couldn't hurt. I was fascinated by this story's narrative from the beginning, and the later addition of POV chapters from original characters was a great idea. I've noticed this story isn't marked as complete, though I'd say it more or less is. I'll be interested to see when additional updates come in.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
AMAZING ! Please keep writing more !
Danny The Pain Deans chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hi,
Just wanna say how much i enjoyed your 28 days later fanfic and as a fan of these movies you hit the nail on the head, but just a question though, are you gonna write anymore or are you just gonna leave it at chapter 20?
Nesly Crunch chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
I got chills reading this. I love your interpretation and the style you presented it in.
Lilbyte chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
Great timeline so far. I feel like I was there when it all happened. Keep up the good work.
Kspence92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
thanks for the reviews :) im planning on adding more chapers, perhaps going all the way up to where 28 weeks later began. ill have chapers focusing on the societal collapse of the country, military battles and international reactions and relief efforts, including the quarantine of Britain and the impact of refugees crowding Europe.
fraser chapter 2 . 3/22/2012