Reviews for From Purgatory, With Love
sweetypie15 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Hey love the Sam and Anya couple update super soon!
Furionknight chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I look forward to more to this awesome story :)
Madameannabeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Tghybbnkuuhbjjbbvg!oimmmnnnnnn?noi Nahum !luvbuufffffyhte pirevam, reyals !yyyyo
Ilse M Jupnur chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Really well done. I would love to read more of this.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Hmm... I'll notice that this hasn't been marked as complete. What plans might you have for another one-shot? Oooh, I can't wait! I love this series!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Aw, Dean's made a friend with his brother's odd girlfriend! Teehee, I love it! I love this series, too. Great entry!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Anya with the Winchesters is just a Win! Loved this one-shot!
Illucida chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I think you have mastered Anya's speech patterns. This was done perfectly...it was light, while also getting down to important matters. I think the Sam/Anya pairing has become my canon; Anya is perfect for getting Sam to open up, and Anya will always (usually) tell the truth.
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Love it.
YukiAme chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Typical behaviour - not only of Anya, but of the Winchesters too. Her analysis of them is both fun and sad at the same time.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I was so happy to see this update! :) I really enjoy the interaction between Sam and Anya. I think she is good for him, because she is so open. lol You never have to guess where you stand with her, she definately tells it like it is. :P

Sharing their pasts with each other is great! Having Dean's input now and then is fun too.

Can't wait for the next update. :)
LolaAnn chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Yay fluffy! I like fluffy. "But you willing touched it? That gross little foot?" - sounded exactly like Anyay. I could hear her.
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
This is a fun, well written story. I love Anya. She is a difficult character to write and still keep her personality intact. You are doing a great job.

Can't wait for more.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I love this chapter! lmao Anya and her fear of bunnies always made me laugh! I can just see her cringing at the fact that Sam actually touched and held the rabbit's foot. It wouldn't surprise her that the foot was cursed, cause we all know that rabbits are EVIL little creatures! hahahaha! I am so loving having Anya in Sam and Dean's universe!

Can't wait for more! :D
Illucida chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
This made me laugh. I love how Sam just thought Anya's fear amusing and indulged her. I also like how she has sort of eased the tension that was continually between the brothers in season six.

Looking forward to more!