Reviews for Flirting With Guard Number Three
Sheankelor chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Harry needs to remember that Severus said he writes Chem articles and ask for his help... then he could prove to Draco that he really exists. -
katie weasley62442 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I love this story! snape's sarcasm is spot on! keep up the good work I look forward to reading more!
sdfsefdewnghjhkjhj chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
BirdSpace? hehheheeee good one ;)

I don't believe in long distance relationships but as it is not reality and you are the goddess here you can make it work, right? So I'm wating what's next?

And Jude - I have seen him in a lot of movie, but mostly with dubbing or lektor. But recently I'm watching movies in English - I'm getting better with this language - and I noticed his voice... I love how he sounds... sorry about pralling ;) great story keep writing :D
Lady DestinyHope chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
LOL, loved the last comment. Who isn't at first? :D

Anyways, kudos for this chapter, I ADORE Draco, I really hope Severus gets to meet him. Maybe we'll see some jealously (wink wink). Please update again soon, I'm glad you decided to continue with this story!
Tokugawa Blitzer chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I just looked at this story initially and grumbled but I am glad I came back to read it. It was absolutely the most difficult thing not to laugh so hard to wake my room mate up. I'm still laughing to my self with all those pick up lines and sarcastic jokes as I write this review. I can't wait to read your final chapter.
CrzyFreek09 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Adorable! Please keep it up!
daemonkieran chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Draco is so funny, but he does have a point on the living arrangements. If 3 people are occupying a space, 3 people should be contributing to its habitability.
kaja1234 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Cute chapter! Love Draco and his drama queen rich boy schtick, & the nicknames for hernione and Ron are priceless. Sweet interaction w Severus too, when will they see each other again? Will he come see Harry this time?
marksmom chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Draco was absolutely perfect in this chapter...can't wait to see what he does when he finds out Severus is real! Victoria's Secret is highly over-rated...give me regular underwear any day! Kudos!
joytiger chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I love it! Loved the transformers analogue any the beginning.

The exchange between Harry and Severus so sweet

Can't wait for more :)
Luv 2 cry chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Cute! Even though Severus wasn't physically there you made it up with Draco!

He's hilarious and I love the way he talks, it's so interesting and you really made the characters kinda like your own.

Plus, the texts and facebooks are so adorable, I can totally imagine Severus speaking like that! And Harry handles Severus attitude very well, it makes his character really likable!

So you did a great job, as always! :)
lost in the sea chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
good chapter update soon :)
Lady DestinyHope chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I love this story! It's bloody awesome and I enjoyed every moment of it! Please keep writing, I feel like just ending it there seems incomplete and I can definitely see this story going far!

As for Harry's major, wouldn't it be ironic if he turned out to be in BioChem or some Mathematical major, especially after all the teasing he had from Snape? :D

Or psychology, I could really see him doing that. Does that help a bit?

Update soon!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Love the story.

Everything flows beautifully,you can really see Harry and Severus wanting to get to know each other and Harry being desperate to stay as long as he can.

Will they be able to build and maintain a relationship when they are so far apart?

Can't wait to see what happens next.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »