Reviews for Flirting With Guard Number Three
lost in the sea chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
good chapter update soon :)
Lady DestinyHope chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I love this story! It's bloody awesome and I enjoyed every moment of it! Please keep writing, I feel like just ending it there seems incomplete and I can definitely see this story going far!

As for Harry's major, wouldn't it be ironic if he turned out to be in BioChem or some Mathematical major, especially after all the teasing he had from Snape? :D

Or psychology, I could really see him doing that. Does that help a bit?

Update soon!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Love the story.

Everything flows beautifully,you can really see Harry and Severus wanting to get to know each other and Harry being desperate to stay as long as he can.

Will they be able to build and maintain a relationship when they are so far apart?

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Bakanika chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
:) yay more chapters! Good work. Isn't Harry silly? but I like how he is determined.

and yes I enjoyed Sherlock immensely :) I like Robert all right but I'm more Jude fan ;)

now we wating patiently for part 3! and chapter 4 :D
Hortensia chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
It's so cute! You really should continue this and make it a longer story. Harry's major could be chemistry or English. If he wants to become a writer he could live wherever he wanted. And adjust his workschedule around Severus'.
raineynight chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I laughed so hard at the Facebook stalk you line. So hilarious and cute :3 I really liked this chapter and I'm super glad you decided to continue this story!
Simply Alex chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I just found your story and I absolutely adore it! It is so cute, original, and wonderfully well written! I am super excited that you are going to be continuing this story and I cannot wait to read what happens next! As for Harry's major... I kind of think chemistry would be a funny throwback to potions... or possibly something that could send Harry back to London for a conference or something, so maybe archaeology (with Stonehenge) or finance/accounting (I believe that London is considered the world's financial capital)
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
YES! Chapter length story! WOOT! I'm glad you gave in because honestly I was planning on saying another chapter after every chapter! You have to admit you couldn't leave this story alone as a one shot and certainly not a two shot even a three shot wouldn't have been satisfactory. :P Thanks so much! Update soon! :)
misssnapex chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I love this! This is possibly the cutest Snarry I've read in a while! And please keep going, also (just a suggestion) it would be cute if you had Harry come back from home to London again while Severus was guarding the palace! Let's see if he'd be able to contain himself then!
beautiful fire warrior chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
awsome chapter! to answer ur question at the bottom...i think u should alternate chapters...one where snape and harry meet and one where they are apart and so on to give the story some depth...

Happy writing!
Luv 2 cry chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Ahh! So sweet! I love the interactions between Severus and Harry!

I love how Harry is so bold! Write more?

Haha, anyway, awesome job! :)
joytiger chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Yay! First kiss! I love it. It's so sweet. Can't wait for more :)

Thanks for more chapters )
kaja1234 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Oh so much lovely potential wrapped up in this story. I hope you're planning on continuing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
marksmom chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Thank you for listening! I did enjoy this chapter! Kudos and can't wait for the next!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »