Reviews for Flirting With Guard Number Three
oswan Fanfic lover OxD chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
This was BRILLIANT! I never review stories, but yours made me laugh so hard I couldn't not review! Amazing story, I love the ninja's! Ha ha :)
Kitten Meru chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I didn't mind too much having to scroll through the review replies, but the constant talk of ninjas was a little irritating. That aside, it really was a good story, I quite enjoyed it.
AAldereteSPN chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Omg! I love ur drako! Dude Harry is sooooo freaking ridiculous! NINJAS!
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
So awesomely funny. I'm amazed though that Sev actually sticks around with the delusional failure at Chemistry. But whatever. This fic it totally hilarious. Thanks so much for writing it and sticking with it until the end!
Redbook19 chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Ok I know your american but please! at lest try to pretend Harry is the British person he is and all other characters, you somehow found out about O2 so you could have easily used this little sign, means Pounds, for British money, £££.

Do some more research into the british universities, not hard with internet.

Overall would be a good story.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Yay what a great fic! I'm glad it's completed, although of course a little sad that it's over. I liked the general humour and upbeat feel. Usually Snarry can be overangsty. I liked how you did all the characters, and those little quirks like pink sheets. Was Voldemort one of the chemistry professors? I was trying to make out alternative anagrams... Anyway, thanks so much for writing and posting. On a side note, I did find it a little annoying having all those review responses. I think ffnet has some kind of policy against that, and there is the feature to message reviewers if you want to reply to them. Otherwise, you could do as you suggested and just list names in an author's note. Sometimes I've seen fics where half the chapter is review replies and it just puts me off reading.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Lol! I just had to review this first chapter before I keep reading because it's so good! From that first joke, the whole way through, I was literally laughing out loud in public. I think it's a great basic plot idea, and of course Snape wouldn't get caught breaking face! Harry's attempts were hilarious and I liked how you could imagine Snape's extreme frustration levels. Now on to the rest of the fic!
DannyBird chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
it was very good story until Ninjas started to attack nonstop.

I mean seriously, first few chapters were really good.

Then, I guess you wanted to vent your frustration on Organic Chem. Just too much ninjas..

OUT with the whining and idiotic Harry and IN with the dorky and sexy Harry at the beginning of the story.
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
LOL What a fun story and a great ending!
Misa-chan96 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
this the end? :(
A Smouldering Soul chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I want a chocolate fountain!
Monocerosik chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Ooooh, that was hilarious! Thank you, I love this story. And ninjas, of course. Yeah, I'd really like to read a story from the Ninjas' POV. Absolutely brilliant, funny, amusing and clever story. The end was unpredictably awesome. :)

I really like your sense of humour and it's too bad you've only written two stories.
iwoebegone chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
This was so hilarious! I loved the course you picked for Harry and his irrational fear of Organic Chemistry which he believed to be created by skillful ninjas out to get him. Not to mention the Midterm Mad Mex! So original! Also, Harry's character of being just shy of mental and Draco's arrogance was well thought of too. I was actually chucked at times! On another note, I found Harry and Severus' relationship to be so real as you didn't get them together so fast, and instead made it with many setbacks and emotions. I commend you for that. There were some grammatical errors here and there, but it wasn't as discouraging as it tended to be for the content was superb. I had a really fun time reading this. I actually just found out that this was extended after you finished it. Thank God for miracles. Good job! Thank you for continuing this!
Serpent91 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Well done!
kaja1234 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Omg! So adorable! Loved the ending and definitely can't wait to see more from you newest fave author of mine! Yay!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »