Reviews for Flirting With Guard Number Three
iwoebegone chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
This was so hilarious! I loved the course you picked for Harry and his irrational fear of Organic Chemistry which he believed to be created by skillful ninjas out to get him. Not to mention the Midterm Mad Mex! So original! Also, Harry's character of being just shy of mental and Draco's arrogance was well thought of too. I was actually chucked at times! On another note, I found Harry and Severus' relationship to be so real as you didn't get them together so fast, and instead made it with many setbacks and emotions. I commend you for that. There were some grammatical errors here and there, but it wasn't as discouraging as it tended to be for the content was superb. I had a really fun time reading this. I actually just found out that this was extended after you finished it. Thank God for miracles. Good job! Thank you for continuing this!
Serpent91 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Well done!
kaja1234 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Omg! So adorable! Loved the ending and definitely can't wait to see more from you newest fave author of mine! Yay!
Creasias chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
A fanfic worth reading and waiting for. It's hilarious til the end 8D
joytiger chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I love it. Great ending. And I loved that you replied to all reviews. Shows the reviewer that they are heard.

It is ok to read in another language. I think most jokes come out better in the original language. So I watch movies and tv shows in English as well. It's a good practice. :D

Loved the story very much. Thank you. :)

Joytiger
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Rofl. Chocolate and Ninjas. Love his reaction to the chocolate fountain. Guess Severus knows chocolates and not flowers on Valentine's Day. :P Thanks for the chapter. Update soon. :)
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Fantastic ending 2 a spectacular story:)
Simply Alex chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Wonderful ending, to your amazing story! I just want to say how much I appreciate you continuing this story to the end and thank you for writing such a funny, sweet, and original story. I just really enjoyed this story and your versions of the characters so much!

This chapter was fantastic, my favorite part was that Severus and Harry's picture is hanging in Molly's; I thought that was just so funny and cute! Also the Ninjas are finally gone, lol! I like that you respond to the reviews, it is very kind of you to take the time to do so!

Thank you once again for this lovely story and if you do write another story in the future I am certain it will be just as terrific as this one!

Wishing you the very best!

Simply Alex
Nocturnal Rose chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
LOVED IT THANKS FOR WRITING!
danniperson chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
that was simply amazing! perfect ending to an amazing story! :D
Luv 2 cry chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
you made me smile with the first sentence :)

This fic was amazing, it was simple and cute! Thanks for sharing it with us! And i like it when you respond to reviews, it's just a little scrolling down, it is not a big deal.

Great Job!
Tokugawa Blitzer chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Well least he finally got somewhere with studying! XD

I'm sad now that the story is finished :( It was fun to read thank you for writing it. )
marksmom chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Thank you so much for continuing this story when you wanted to end it after the first chapter! I enjoyed this chapter very much...it made me laugh to see Harry's reaction to the 'dead ninjas'...my cat looked at me very oddly until I stopped laughing...and then she avoided me for about ten minutes! Kudos on a job well done!
Bakanika chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
well if Sev is not really bothered by Harry's action - and he even used it as excuse to meet Harrry - who I'am to complain :)

Now we shall wait and see what is Potter awesome plan. And let's hope there is no ninja included :P

That people against modern Sherlock - are they ok with USA Sherlock? Because I think that BBC series is perhaps modern but it 'feels' a lot more like Doyle's Sherlock that that flashy USA version :
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
"Letsss Let's stay together..." Popped into my head at the end there. :P Thanks for the chapter. I must say I'll miss the image of Severus in his uniform, but I like him where he is. Update soon. :)
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »