Reviews for Flirting With Guard Number Three
Well done!
Misa-chan96 chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
! YIPPEE!
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Aw, great chapter! Harry's chocolate obsession is funny. Love the interaction between the two.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Love it can't wait for more!
Simply Alex chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Only one more chapter; that makes me really sad, because I love this story so much! I guess all good things must come to an end though. You know, I normally only read completed stories because I just do not have the time to keep up with reading ongoing stories (and I want to be able to leave feedback throughout if I am reading it), but your story just sucked me in and I knew I had to make time to read it every week!

I have to say, my favorite parts of this chapter were the second ninja being mysteriously revived and Harry just randomly pointing at elements to answer questions; just too funny! Also, I really like your Severus; he is less brooding and more confident! I kind of wonder if Harry's plan involves helping Severus get a new job... maybe at the university? Lol. I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
221B-Holmes chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!

This was so...and the whole thing was just...I can't...unable to...lost ability to can...

SO CUTE!

They fit each other perfectly! (I really hope you do another story, because I love your Severus/Harry portrayals!)

Well, my Chem text is ridiculously heavy too, though it doesn't bite anymore (I got it "fixed"...) It does still smother me under its massiveness and sometimes when I'm not looking to attempts to sneak up on me, but that's a story for another time. I got lost waaay before the table of context (funny, by the way). I got lost at the periodic table on the inside cover.I love how Harry's just randomly saying chemicals then just tries to drop the subject all together (*cough* guilty *cough*). And I hope Black doesn't form into anything other than a passing character. *crosses fingers*

And I guess I don't blame Severus for thinking that Draco fancies Harry. But he's too snooty for Harry (in a way that's funny, so don't worry).

CHOCOLATE! I too have my Best Friend, Choco, around when I attempt to intrude on the dangerous land of chemistry studies (One does not simply walk into Chemistry.) And the whole IOUPACMAN was so funny and random! Ahh, the randomness of a fried brain deprived of caffeine...And what a nice way of saying that, oh by the way, YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HARRY! Plus, his argument of why he came to see Harry was really weak, and we all know that he really just wanted to see Harry and snog him and love on him a bit. I really admire your suavity, Sev. (Can I call you Sev? No? Alright then...) The way Harry approaches their relationship ("I know, I'm really sorry about the blackmail. I just didn't want you to leave. I want you to stay with me forever.") is too adorable!

This was a really hilarious and sweet chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next (for real this time)! Update soon please and I'll try to stay afloat all the chemicals until next week!
221B-Holmes chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
URG! I've never not liked Her-my-one until this moment. How could you? Torturing poor Harry by locking him up like that. At least he's using his time wisely; I do something similar during chem lectures...(Although recent developments have also come to include the inventor of Calculus in this Time Machine Plan. My best mate and I were just talking about this the other day, so I found this extremely ironic and showed it to her .)

I DO love that Severus showed up in this chapter. (He'll save you from the ninjas Harry!) I laughed in both joy and pain during their interaction. The fact that a few of them STILL denied Severus' existence until he appeared on Harry's step was very humourous. And when Harry asked if he had read any of the letters he sent, then practically stated that he DID read them had me chuckling at the skewed but totally sweet and dysfunctional relationship. (No hug? No baked goods? Bad sign indeed.) I think they deliberately set it up like that to where Severus would have to stay with them, at least that's how it seems to me. Not that I care, cuz he's staying with them and more importantly, Harry! (We're cool again, Hermione. Sorry about the mispronouncing of your name. And calling you Herman last time...)

And how sneaky of you to blackmail Severus into staying? How very...Slytherin...I approve.

I can't wait to see what happens next! (I already know, but I have to say this, you know? Traditional review and all that.)
221B-Holmes chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I'M ALIVE! Yes, I know. Shocking, isn't it? But those darned ninjas won't keep me down. (Oh, the candy thing DID work...until I ran out of candy. Now I bring a bag of skittles, a crunch bar, a bag of chips, a granola bar (with chocolate in it of course), and two sticks of gum. My professor hates me now -_-) Sorry I took so long. I've been swamped with loads of tests and I had my first Chem test. *nervous laugh* But let's not talk about how epically I failed it, and get to my review. I promise in order to make up for my lateness, I will review for each chapter!

This was so funny and annoying at the same time. (Don't worry Harry. I too am already dreading the time Mister Mad Mex...the horror...the chemicals...) I normally love Fred and George, but this just made me so...well, let's just say my Chem Lab book took the brute of my annoyance *grin* The bit where they just randomly started saying anagrams! And the banana boy! Ahh...the joys of humour...I really enjoyed this chapter, despite all the, er, issues I had with some of the people. (Why, Herman, won't you let Harry escape the bonds of Chemical Death and go to Severus?)

(Hey! Those grades looked kind of like mine at the end of winter term...)

Anyways, let's proceed to the next chapter, shall we?
Hedwig-hoots chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
i love this chapter! soo happy that Sev finally revealed his feelings! Cant wait for the nxt chapter! Keep up the good work :)
Sydney-Jo chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
OMG YAAAAY THEY'RE BACK ON! :) I'm sure Harry's plan for the twins is absolutely amazing and slightly evil ;) Can't wait for more!
Sithtar chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
The delay was perfect. All anger long gone from chapter 7 when I read chapter 8 (which I enjoyed very much). It looks like some of the chem is sinking into Harry's brain. Now that's a scary thought. I like the ninja deaths.

I look forward to the rest.
Luv 2 cry chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
So cute! I love Severus little rant at the end. You captured His character really well!

I can't wait to read the next chapter and Im glad their relationship is getting better :)
kaja1234 chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Omg so cute! Love Snape's love confession, and wonder what Harry's plan is? Making Severus into a professor possibly? Or having him work with the twins? Can't wait for more!
sm1982 chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
I can see that HP understands what SS is saying when he wants to or when something is in it for him. Mmm i wonder if the type of tutoring that happens in Van Wilder will work here, not so much the topless tutors, but getting a reward for a correct answers and punishment for incorrect answers (eg; a kiss or item of clothing removed for correct and clothing being put back on for incorrect answers [or maybe for every 5 correct answers in a row])

Well written.