Reviews for The Noble War
AHSLover chapter 26 . 11/17/2017
Hi, just became a part of this fantom and love the Violate ship, this is definitely on of my favorite fics and I NEED to know how it ends, I really hope you pick it back up and finish it.
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Hey I was wondering if you were going to continue this story as it is really good and would like to read more. xoxo
guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Please please please review! This story is amazing! My soul might die if you don't update!
Hm910ya chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
What in the hellllll is going onn
Guest chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
please continue this! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
KnoKnayme chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
Awww... Excellent chapter!
codependenceinflannel chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T THE END.
I want more! More more more!
You're fabulous, your Tate is fabulous, ugh.
I could kiss you.
I'm drowning in feels.
xCrysiCentaur chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Can't wait to read this when it's finished!
Sarah v chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Wow this was deep! Michael and all.
jandjsalmon chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
Oh my goodness! This was fascinating! I loved this update!
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
I, I'm just completely speechless.
I don't know how you did this.
I don't know how it happened.
I know I needed to prepare myself when I saw the update.
But I really had no idea.
You're amazing.
And this is canon.
And I have dropped dead.
Ch0sen0ne chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
OW! It hurts even worse this time, with the inner monologue of Tate ringing in my head. I probably can go back and read the author's note in chapter one, but just in case- are you planning on taking this just to the last ep, or will you tack on your own epilogue / resolution? Consider it?
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
I can't cope with your Tate sometimes. He's so calculated, and he's such a sonofabitch.
I'm absolutely dying for the next chapter. You told me there's gonna be a twist and considering the way the original timeline in the beginning of this story fucked with my mind, the original timeline at the end of your story will probably put me in an early grave.

also, i love the way he like's firey Violet. I like her too.
Sarah v chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Oh my lord, that powerful episode when violet sent Tate away... Brings back memories.
GinHermi chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Well my death squad arrived as I read this and they shot me in the heart again. You are brilliant and my feels are everywhere.