Reviews for magic to believe in
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Very beautiful and sweet. Happy Writing:)
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Loved it. I absolutely adore Jily..
gerr-bear chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
very cute, i liked it(:
lowi chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I am dead. :D

It feels like it was age since I read a JamesLily, and maybe it wasn't, but I can't remember the last I read because this blew all the others out from my brain in one second.

It was so beautiful, and the beginning where Lily was all confused and waking up and James all cute and concerned and then the talk of the war and something worth fighting for and cheese and sobs James in the last bit touching his cheek and smelling of tooth paste and woodsy cologne and sobs sobs your writing Pearl and everything and gosh.

"He seems to like saying her name almost as much as she enjoys hearing it."

And that. Okay I'll just lay here in my bed and sob into my pillow and onto my phone and love this story because it was so beautiful and I just keep thinking about how everything won't be good never and I don't know why this is so rambling, it's not even half past ten in the evening but here I am.

Okay I loved it. :3
DanceDiva chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Beautifully written! There were a couple typos that were extremely obvious, but I guess that's what happens when you have a mistake in an otherwise wonderful narrative. I think you've done a great job capturing the characters and the time they lived in. Also, your use of the present tense was so well done. I've read so many stories where the author uses present tense and it doesn't flow well or they unconsciously switch between present and past tense. I didn't notice any times when you did either, so for that, brava! Keep up the great work.
jg13145 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I liked it!
Authoress Angst 01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well, I love Lily and James as well as your writing, so all in all, this was an amazing treat to read.

I think you have a beautiful writing style and your ability to make words flow flawlessly to create wonderful stories makes me a little envious! P

You have remained true to the characters and made this an enjoyable read!

P.S. I do love it when I get alerts regarding your fics! So, please keep writing!
alwayslove4ever chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh I just LOVE this story! I think you convey Lily, James and James and Lily really well. :)

citygirl285 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Okay, really liked it. Especially that you wrote it in present tense. Kind of gives a special feel to it. I would absolutly love how their story continues.. :)

You write very well ;)
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011

My oh my, I must be dreaming.

This is amazing. :)

I love it.

Great job, as always.
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
All right! Sorry about not reviewing, I tend to look over AN. But anyway, there was really not much that I DIDN'T like about it. The whole piece was very well written, cohesive, and you did an excellent job staying true to their characters. The only thing to watch out for, in my own opinion, are a lot of short sentences. For example, "Oh, right. She'd been reading a book. She glances at it, but the letters blur." While it's not really a huge issue, to make the story flow well, it would have been better to just put all the small phrases into one sentence. I hope this helped. Can't wait to read more.
Super Cara chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved it! You're really talented!

Was this before or after they got together?
Super Cara chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved it! You're really talented!

Was this before or after they got together?
wildwriterrr chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I would like to start this review off with: whenever I get a notification saying you've added a story or whatevas, I squeal. Not literally, but you know what I mean. I love it. Blueberry Scones was my favourite, especially because I love them. Lily and James? My OTP, besides Nalu & Violate. Your shit is rad as dope and I'm seriously ecstatic that you're able to have so much inspiration; everytime I read your work, I just want to be able to writer beautifully like you. I wish I could, but all my work doesn't even compare a half to yours. So all in all, I just want to say: thank you. Thank you being such an amazing, amazing, writer. Thank you for updating and building the fandom and making people like me squeal with your awesomeness. Okay. The End. I'm done with the worship, but seriously.

100% honest dude you fucking rock.
Elless chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aww very sweet. And very reminiscent of what Harry says at the end of OotP. Well done :)