Reviews for Death and Justice
Rafflesiac1212 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Underage girlfriend? That Saber? Is Shirou an ephebo? (*v)
Yikari chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Wow. Nothing more to say.

Although, despite the wacky hijinks of a bunch of misfits spicing things up, Kiri-Kiritsugu team-up is just unbeatable in the awesomeness department. Maybe they could use the addition of 'dangerous amounts of the 80's', but otherwise it is just all-around badass.
FleeingReality chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Ah, a good fic about the adventures of Shiki and Shirou. There is almost nothing sweeter.
Grey Muji chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
That was an interesting idea for a character! Like how you portrayed their dislike for each other. It's prey obvious to see why as Natsu even stated. All in all a pretty good story!
ariel stormcloud chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
great story
chronos77 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Absolutely amazing. I loved how well written the fight scene was as well as how well you balanced out the characters in that battle. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Rochus' power kind of like "names have power over things" but done with a mystic sight. It was kind of like that Uchiha doujutsu Izanagi in effect at some times. Rather creative of you.

And Caren is a very odd person. What kind of nun thinks like that?... no need to answer that, after all like father, like daughter.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
excellent story so far, wonderful details, great characterization. You've done a great job with your Dead Apostle Ancestor, and I really like the background you gave him. A very interesting set of abilities as well.

What I very much like is how you grouped THOSE five together. Talk about unbeatable. Keep up the excellent work!
Rayne Sazaki chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Needs moar backstories and updates!

Lots of fun reading this, all alternate-universe are indirectly CANON
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
excellent story so far, wonderful details, very well written. Keep up the good work!
CoolStoryBro chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Holy shit! The Amazing Adventures of Satsujinki and Shirou!

Two generations of GARness working together in a row and not even realizing it. Great story for when you are in the mood for awesome.
wingybing chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
That was... impressive. Beautiful. It was my good fortune today that I decided on a whim to search for "Kiritsugu" here. The two top assassins of the Nasuverse cross paths... heh, just as spectacular as one might expect.

Anyway, more specific comments. I liked how Nanaya Kiri was portrayed - a skilled assassin who enjoys his job but who certainly is no murderer. Hmm, between him and Kiritsugu - ah, they have similar names - he looks like more of a monster, but he's less likely to do anything truly monstrous.

Also, Kiritsugu: "I'm going to go make sure they evacuate in an orderly fashion." Heh.

Now, excuse me while I go and check out some of your other fics while waiting warmly for the next chapter.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Great as ever, especially the assassination scenes were well planned and written. Great job!
ArcherReborn2 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
First off I have to say that your writing is amazing. Probably one of the best writers that I have had the honour of encountering here at Fanfic. You'd be up there with Gabriel Blessing and Deviate's Fish.

Originally I put off reviewing because I only review stories when I find a problem with it, or I find something I consider a mistake. With this story I made a exception because I found that 2 reviews doesn't do this story credit.

First off you have done a great job with character. The two major characters Emiya and Kiri were very precise. Rarely do I find this to be the case in Fanfic. Your detailed descriptions were also very good, leaving a professional feel in the story.

Overall great work, and good luck on Fate Far Side. Both these stories are amazing and I will be eagerly waiting for new chapters.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
These guys both were classically considered Heroes, if not for their methods and morality. One is as much a monster as those he hunts, and the other is embodiment of "End justifies the mean".

Great start.