Reviews for What's Your Game?
Namesake chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love it. :] I've read and re-read it several times, I like it so much. Thanks for this fan-fic. _
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Plz! Write more
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OMJ! Another chapter please!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Haha, Ghirahim's such a persistent molester, glad it pays off in the end! That ability to teleport at will must be super useful in such an occupation...
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i...have no words for how excellent this is.

"With a groan, Link gave up his struggles and reached instead for his hat, smacking it irritably against a hand that had wandered dangerously far down yet again."

Ghira, you perv! XD

this is awesome!
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*fangirl squeals* omg that was awesome! I loved it! You should make a sequel or continue it or something! It was so epic!
arrowriver chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Quite good if i do say so myself 3
The Hero's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Yesyesyes

I like how Ghirahim still retains his personality in this; I don't mind when he's a bit OOC, but I prefer him as his personal-space invading self n
HextheDaydreamer chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was really interesting, I think I almost at the end of Skyward Sword, this story is puzzling but I enjoyed it all the same :)

...Maybe that's because I've become a GhiraLink fan...
Chinokitty chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love the way you caught Ghirahim's character so well! I have a feeling I'll be reading this fic over and over again!
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Kawaiiiiiiiiii

Now that's fluff

Love the ending
UnspeakableHorror chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved this story! I am very fond of the fluffier Ghirahim x Link stuff.
Reader review chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I like this story. You write well and your strong point is describing emotions and sensations. The sense of physical sensation and presence left me breathless and was a real treat to read.

On the downside, what really kills his story is the lack of context and exposition. Why is Ghirahim with Link? Ghirahim is endlessly loyal, loving and fawning to his master, but his master is Demise. In your story, is Link his new master? Did he somehow end up with the sword after Demise was defeated?

It would have been a fun addition to the story had we known these things.
Myshka chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Absolutely beautiful! You have wonderful characterization. I do hope to see more of your work here - it would be a shame, otherwise, as you have such a delightful style of writing.
Detianne chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You're a great writer. I like how cute they both are, you portrayed Ghirahims personality very well, I've seen some people kind of just blow his entire personality.