Reviews for Just Before Sleep
Pathatlon chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Well, I never read these kind of stories, but I took the chance: I'm glad.

It was really good. I hope you update soon.
Edward's spouse chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
excellent. waiting for more,
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You say that the story is already on Twilighted. I would like to read it. Shall I wait for an update here (after more than two months!) or you are not going to continue? What shall I do?
Nissa-Cullen chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Aww she's just trying. She told you she doesn't get to make friends often and that she's never gotten to be around babies. Give her a chance she might surprise you. I definitely like this Rosalie better. I realize she's just being nice because she wants to play with Bella's baby but st least she's being nice. Edward is being a complete tool though. He needs to get over himself quick. Is Jacob a wolf? Did he imprint on Ava or just likes helping out? I can't wait to read more and see how things turn out. We still have James to worry about.
sunnygirl08 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
i really really really love this story! please continue! :)
seekerharmoney chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
thanks good chapter
YankeeDiva chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I really like the tone to this story it's the first time I've seen a writer show Roses weakness in how desperately her sadness sits within her heart in wanting to be a mother but can't. More often then not people make her so one sided in being a bitch. I think in this cause once the creepy passes Rose could be Bella's biggest strength in her young mom struggles. I think Roses means well she just doesn't know how to express it and maybe through Ava Rose could heal a little.

I'm hoping Bella takes pity on her and allows her into her circle. I think Ava and Bella could really help the Cullen family in more ways then one.

Very cool concept going on in this story. I'm always a fan of your work but I'm just dying to see where you take this cause it has so many possibilities.

Excellent chapter! Cannot wait to see where you run with this. :D

If you looking for a great read look no further then this writer and look into her work.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Oh my gosh, so next chapter had better start with the words: I went to Rosalie's tea party.

Fingers crossed for a swift update to this...and maybe for The Fool and The Tool, as well?

Any info on a Leaf Dances publication?

Am I getting on your nerves yet? :-P
berdb chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I don't blame Bella. Yeah...sure let' s be friends and then I can let you get super attached to me child and you can take off with her...especially since you already mentioned moving ofter with your family.

Phftt...Ah...Hell to the NO!

...

I remember once I was at the ice skating rink with my baby and husband. We were taking turns ice skating so one of us could watch the baby and while I was sitting with my baby and watching the skaters, this woman came up to me ...offering to hold my baby so I could enjoy myself skating with my husband. I swear, we left earlier than planned.

She must of been watching us and since I was very young, she thought I would be gullible enough to accept her offer. Maybe she was sincere, but I followed my instinct that said NO..Get away from her. I'm pretty sure I would of had my baby stolen. It's a gut feeling that I never was able to shake.

Anyway, good chapter.
MissSpiderFish chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Aw! I love this! Such a great start :) Can't wait to see what is going to happen next! Write fast!
jennchris821 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I love this story so much! At least I'm not the only overly paranoid parent out there, lol.
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was oh so good and oh so chilling.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
this is so good i love stories with this plot!1 keep writing!1
3 PeaceLoveEmpathy chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Great Chapter
3 PeaceLoveEmpathy chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love your story! It's an interesting (and very much appreciated) plot! Please continue!