Reviews for Some Warnings Come Too Late
ThatSassyCaptain chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
This is super great. Like, really engaging with plot twists and surprises around every corner! Wow!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Love it, love it, love it! Going on my faves because of its sheer awesomeness!
Great story :) -
PeggsterLover chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Uh oh! Poor Nicholas, being tossed from one gang to another. I hope they find him soon!

Also Watt & Gollings ;) nice little Nick Frost references :D

Love this chapter, so much suspense! Keep up the good work! And update soon!
PeggsterLover chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Oh. My. God...

My poor boy! But wow! My heart was racing every step of the way! And was that a Sherlock reference there? Explaining how many times he tripped & fell? Lol please update soon!
PeggsterLover chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Oooooooooooooo another mystery! Update ASAP! :D

Oh & Sergeant Dickenson's first name wouldn't be Gus by any chance? ;) love it!
PeggsterLover chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
OMG this was yet again awesome! You really captured Nicholas' emotions perfectly. Loved every second of it!

Oh & I loved all the great references!

- Shaun :D

- Montgomery

- "I'm sorry Shaun..." (I had to fight a giggle with that haha)

- "Damnit, I'm a police officer not a secret agent." (woo! Go Bones!)

Fantastic work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
PeggsterLover chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
ZOMFGYAY!

I love love LOVE this twist! I wondered if he'd be going undercover or something. You really are doing wonders with this story! I can't wait for the next installment! Your descriptions of everything (Danny's thoughts in particular) are spot on, I could actually imagine his face as he realised that it was Nicholas.

Oh and nice touch in Nicholas' cousin being called Tim ;) love it!
PeggsterLover chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
:O

This was so amazing! And so sad ;_;

And you call ME evil for cliffhangers! Haha!

I loved that you made the little call back to Danny & Nicholas' first night out with the "This is me." quote :)

I wonder what happened to Danny? I hope he's gonna be ok! & also I hope Nicholas is still ok in London. Keep up the fantastic work! :D oh & thank you for your mention in the A/N :) *tackle hugs*
PeggsterLover chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
This is great!

M:IGP quote for the win!

I love how you've dived a little deeper with the mystery but not given much away at the same time. This is really shaping into a fantastic fic and I seriously can't wait for the next chapter!

Also, go Danny for remembering that there is always something going on :D
PeggsterLover chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Oh BOY! You almost had me with the "Nicholas is dead" line. My stomach ACTUALLY flipped over! But then I remembered that you wouldn't really kill our boy do was happy to see he wasn't really dead. But I wonder why they want Danny to think hes dead? And what do they want with Nicholas in London?

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
PeggsterLover chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Ooooohhhh I love the mystery surrounding this! I love how you got Danny's thoughts & all the other characters were spot on :D will we see Nicholas in the next chapter? Can't wait for the next update :D
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
:O

I have no words for this! It's just too awesome! My heart was racing reading those last few paragraphs! Please update ASAP! Eeeeeekkkk!