Reviews for Little Slice Of Heaven
I want more slices :D
nocturnaltibet chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I wish there were more.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aaahhhh!this is really sad!Beautifully written actually i feel!And the way you showed the feelings here,the thoughts about reality!*sigh*!nice work!
haveacrush chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
SnapeintheGrass chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
BRO. This was really good. Onward I go to your page to find out if you wrote any other Brokeback fics. I really liked it!
nannily chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I liked it. )
sjowall1452 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I think his is pretty good! You're doing what I didfilling in the blanks.

One problem: during that first summer, when both of them were 19, Ennis wasn't yet married to Alma. So I doubt that there would have been any tongue, or probably most of the time ANY. kissing between themand certainly no lying close together. So I would think any comparison in Ennis's mind would be between his present relationship with Jack, and what he was/ or not so much was, looking forward to doing with Alma.

i don't think you can compare Alma to Lureen in this respect; I don't think they have much in common except that they both fell in love with...the wrong guy. Alma's not agressive like Lureen (whatever the customs were between engaged couples in Wyoming).

Maybe it's just me, but I never heard pf, or read the act of one man caressing, touching, exploring etc. another man's body referred to as "feeling up." I thought that was something a man did to a girl when she wouldn't let him go any further. But-maybe that's just me.

Anyway, don't stop writing, as long as you want to...at least!