Reviews for Loyal Prince
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
...DUN...DUN...DUNNNNNNN... :D
macabre-fantasies chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
This was really an amazing story and it seemed to be very accurate, I love this story and I especially like the realistic reaction towards the situation from Patrick. Great piece!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Very well written in my honest opinion! I remember that mission. I always shot Francis because I felt sorry for Derrick as well. Keep up the good work!
humancyrax chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Nice chapter I cant wait for the next update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
this was a cool ending. you seem cool. im shallow. read more often on what packie say such as his comments. for ex jesus fuckin christ
or holly hell. make the gta fan believe its him. get it together writer.
Trainalf chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
The question now is: Are Francis' threats empty of not. And what is a GTA IV story without the stupidity of the LCPD.
MissHLJ chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
This story is so good! It's amazingly written, like all your stories are and if you leave it like this then I think I might have to kill you XD

But yeah, please update because it really is amazing
Foopar chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Aww things are heating up. Please update soon, and not in 10 years like you did with this chapter! :p
Trainalf chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
A grand update. Though I noticed an error: In the middle of the chapter, Derrick had no gun. Yet at the end, he pulls one out. Where did this pistol come from?
Trainalf chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I like where this story is going. I'd been hoping for something similar when I played as well. You certainly manage to keep the characters true to themselves. I'll add this to my alert list, I want to see what happens next.
Foopar chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
please tell me you'll continue this? You can't just leave us here like this! What's gonna happen! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!