Reviews for our love's as deep as the box your heart's kept in
Laraxlb chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Beautiful! Congratulations, you're such a genious!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Well written, deep thoughts. Like it!
inkfiction chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
When I began reading this fic, I had no idea how many ways it was going to break my heart. Such beautiful, beautiful angst, and so well written! Adored it.

-Anam
False Ammunition chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is pretty much exactly how I see them and I love it. Love them, love this. "She doesn't last three days." This warmed the cockles of my heart - Regina's adorable that way (adorable, sensual - same thing). You wrote her really well. There's vulnerability, yeah, but there's still contempt. You didn't let that disappear, like many writers have done. Also, the imagery was kind of gorgeous. And now I'm going to reread it.
RubirosaRocks chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was great! I really enjoyed it! I love Regraham, it's so tragic yet so addictive.I love the last line you wrote: "Just because she had his heart didn't mean she owned it." I think it opens the door to endless possibilities :)
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I liked this a lot.
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I love it! There aren't many Regina/Graham stories out there, and it's great to see one as good as this one!
gaaah chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
im always so conflicted about regina. its like theres two of her: the one who cares so much about the people she loves, she would never hurt them, and the one who specializes in ripping their hearts out. The Heart Ripping Regina does the damage, but the Caring Regina is the one who gets hurt. And I feel bad for the Caring Regina. :'
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awwww! This made me cry! Please write more about the two of them :) there's not enough on FF. there's too much Emma/ Regina and personally it doesn't make sense because they don't even like each other let alone love each other :/ no offense if you like them. Keep up the good work!

TudorGurl43
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Eloquent. I truly enjoyed this piece. You've captured the characters well and really put some emotion into it. Thanks for sharing this one!
RestlessSeas chapter 1 . 12/29/2011