Reviews for Heartstone
rdemon chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Why isn't this continued? It is so awesome! I read this on ao3 and I loved it. I even started drawing a few sketches based on this fic cause it is awesome! Wish there's more to come and won't remain a WIP.
CidAngel'sTears chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Praying for updates it working.
Infrasound chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Its an incredibly well-written story. And has more depth then most fanfics in this, as well as other fandoms. Especially the relationship between the prince and John feels realistic and in-character - and I like how gradually its being built up. A shame the fanfics been abandoned though - I would have loved to read how things progressed between them.
Melidona chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I love this story! It's beautifully written and wonderfully plot filled! Looking forward to many more chapters!
AURORA chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
When are you going to update thiS wonderful story!
redbunny13 chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
I just have to say, I really enjoyed reading this. I can't wait for the next chapter. xD
EmerwenVoridune chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
May I just say thank you for letting us know you're still with us. I think I speak for all of your readers when I say HOORAY! Post an update soon and Happy Holidays! chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
To all of you lovelies who spared some time to tell me you like my story hugs and kisses:)
And nooooo, it's not dropped, I just had a Christmas hiatus due to swapping countries to visit my family and got some work related business to untangle, but I am never dropping Heartstone :) It will come, patience.
camierose chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
THIS IS ASOWME i love this
ObeyTheFluff chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
hiiii! Is this story drooped? I hope not cause it's awesome D:
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
This is a great story. I've noticed that it's been sometime since you posted. I hope you didn't dump the story, it's really good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Dawn chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Are you still alive out there somewhere?! ... Did I mentioned that I like your story!
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Oh my god, there's just too much to say. I can't even begin. But you must know one thing: if you ever leave this unfinished I might cry- no, I will bawl my eyes out. This story... *calm breath* ...amazing. For the love of fanfiction everywhere, continue!
aurora chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
When are you going to update thi wonderful story!
aurora chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hello! This is an interesting start for an interesting story!