Reviews for Make or Break Me
KatHat chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
OK, I'm sure her parent's had some money in the bank, insurance policies, and equity in their house if it was sold. Her being 'homeless' was her choice, not forced. Does she not realize or even wonder about this? When she has options, especially safe options, why does she keep going back? SMH
KatHat chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Wow, her rationale behind leaving everything behind did not make a helluva lot of sense. She just ran...because she was afraid of what people would THINK of her? So instead, she walks the streets, steals, prostitutes herself, gets beat up, raped...because she was afraid of what people would THINK of her? What about now? If something had seriously happened, like she lost all her financial means, or someone threatened her life or something serious, maybe a reason to move to another town, but to do this? Why? No one even knew she imagined them being there. Unbelievable! She must have had a serious psychotic break, because that was ridiculous.

And Edward's a doctor?
KatHat chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
OK, need some explaining. Why did she run away to 'protect herself' and why doesn't she want to see Rose?
KatHat chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Aha! I was hoping it wouldn't take too long to put two and two together! Better hurry up and call Jasper to keep her in the hospital!
KatHat chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Things are looking up for her. Maybe Edward can commission other, larger paintings, because 16x20 is really small.
KatHat chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Hmmm...I oil paint and was wondering what she was doing with water? If you want to clean brushes that have oil paint on them, it won't dissolve in water, you have to use paint thinner. Same thing to clean your hands. You can't just wash your hands. Oh, and oil paints come in tubes, not bottles. They are really thick and you have to squeeze them out. I've never used a pencil either. In oil painting, you have to paint the background first and then add layers and details working towards the objects on the front. You wouldn't be able to see the pencil lines.

Peter seems to be developing into a serious problem, just flat out raping her, after robbing and assaulting her. Time to maybe find a different shelter, different part of town.
KatHat chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I saw this rec'd on Ms. Swan's Bookstore and decided to check it out. I know her situation is for the sake of a story and we know next to nothing about what happened to her, but I can't help but wonder how the hell she got here. Her parents died, wasn't there insurance? Didn't they own a house that could be lived in or sold? With a high school degree and especially three years of college, weren't there all kinds of jobs she was qualified for before she got this far? Just hard to believe how she managed to lose everything plus ability to work.

Your writing is definitely painting a bleak, desperate situation.
Teresa R chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Omg i am hooked already such a sad way to live
Angelik Angel chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
His story is simply wonderful. I started reading and could not stop. Do something trivial like eat, sleep or work, was an effort by having to stop read and leave aside. Had such exciting moments that I cried like a baby and oddly enough had moments smiling, had other times when wanted to get into the story and hit some characters and other I wanted to kill, had moments that felt indignant and others I loved. The most important was that I could enjoy so many emotions in a story so well written where the main character learns hard lessons from their mistakes and that there is always someone willing to help is only seeing around that sometimes of evil takes advantage of something good and that can send us to the side of happiness, that when it is humble and thankful always get good feelings of the people even when they do not know they will help anyone yet. Wow, I better stop here since I started rambling lol.
PS: you may not read this I wrote for a while that have already ended this story or maybe even read but can not understand what I wrote in part that being translated by google traductor. Anyway, I thought as I really liked your story should leave my impression of the story and thank you for giving your readers this wonderful story.
artri chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
He really is not a very nice person, talk about kicking a person when they are down.
artri chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Quite a start!
luckyladyfla chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
Bella is starting to get better!
mmiiaa chapter 35 . 7/14/2014
Love love loved it finished it in less then tewnty-four hours it was amazing had me laugh and cry ALOT but it was amazing
mmiiaa chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Damn 20 chapters later and they kiss u bring a whole new meaning to angst love love loving this so far started at seven this morning now its 7:30 pm can't stop lol
luckyladyfla chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
I hate saying this but this Bella is an idiot!
2,231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »