Reviews for Make or Break Me
michael.vandebroek chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
Wow I'm lost for words to describe this story. It was really strong and beautiful. You did an amazing job writhing this story. I will be looking forward to read more of your stories.
KatHat chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
A very nice ending. Sad we didn't see Isabel, Carlisle and Esme through to the end, but good none-the-less. Glad I found this as a complete work!

Thanks for writing!
KatHat chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
Oh, this did not suck at all.
You know, I was thinking about 'all' the people she was with on the streets and realized...except for the reason she was doing it, it was not unlike what thousands upon thousands of of other people do from high school on up, who sleep around with multiple people and many one-night stands.

So, I'm wondering what happened to Eric, if she sold her house in Forks, and what happened to Alice - who was kind of a big part of the story and then dropped out?
lucyblythe chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
You're making me cry buckets with this chapter. I just, poor Bella. She's so defeated.
KatHat chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
Good thing James will help out and testify.
KatHat chapter 32 . 7/17/2014
Not a good choice! Should call the cops!
KatHat chapter 31 . 7/17/2014
Whew...I can understand where she i s coming from.
Teresa R chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Emmett better warm up fast or rose will not be happy. Bella is very thankful for a family
KatHat chapter 30 . 7/17/2014
That creep needs to go down. Maybe he can get his own karma in prison for what he did to her...
KatHat chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
Great chapter!
KatHat chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
What? That doesn't sound good!
roxnroll chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
This was beautiful!
Rox
cjrich chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Found this story at Ms Swan's and am very glad I did. Can't wait to see where you take this. XOXO, Cheri
ImYours1901 chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
This story was amazing, never have I read a story such as this, it's opened my eyes a bit and I'm glad I read it!
Teresa R chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
If he ever sees peter again it will be bad for him. Bella can't believe that he did this for her
2,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »