Reviews for Make or Break Me
Teresa R chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
That was the sweetest thing. Angela has her own past
Teresa R chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
I loved his pov he likes her a lot. I am so glad Bella was honest
Teresa R chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
She is family I loved it what a great Christmas
Teresa R chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
She has a total mental break poor thing and no wander Rose feels guilty it wasn't but I can see why
Teresa R chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
Edward is going to help her more than either one knows
Teresa R chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Rose just needs some air this is a big step for Bella I am proud of her.
Teresa R chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
That was tough I am so glad Edward was there for her even if he was pissed he was so worried about her.
Teresa R chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Omg Eric needs his dick cut off and shoved up his ass
artri chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
A very beautiful and heart rending story, thank you for writing it.
luvyateamedward chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
Great story and writing.
April.du.Juin chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
I absolutely loved the story! Just, maybe I would really liked to know more about Bella's career and also a little more about her relationship with Edward... Anyway, I cried but adored the story, thank you very much!
jazsqr chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
I wanted to thank you for sharing this incredibly beautiful and inspiring story. I thought you did an amazing job of detailing very horrific situations without making them exploitive, but never shying away from them either. It's a tough balancing act, but you really nailed it.

I liked how you made each character flawed human beings who acted selfishly at times. They weren't perfect, but they aspired to be better and know when to seek help. It makes their triumphs all the more meaningful.
EeWee chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
Wonderful story. Glad you kept it focused on Bella and Edward. It's terrible that in a great country like ours that we have so many homeless people. Your story was a real eye-opener. Thanks for the HEA.
meg chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Thankyou. what an eye opener. Very well written. cheers thanks meg xx
Guest chapter 29 . 7/16/2014