Reviews for Make or Break Me
Discordia81 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Aww, Bella's speech made me tear up! I am really glad Bella and Edward talked more. I think they made some real progress, and I think him hearing about what she went through with Laurent made him understand her a lot better. I really liked the chapter and I am looking forward to your next update!
amberkey chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Much much love for the update!
Discordia81 chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Ugh, I'm trying to wrap my head around why she was so hesitant to stay with Edward, but it's difficult. It's too bad a run in with Peter was what made her change her mind. I'm glad she's safe with Edward now though, and the clothes were a sweet touch.
Discordia81 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
It was really interesting finally getting Bella's story. Poor girl, she's been through so much. I am glad she at least agreed to stay, and that Edward offered to let her stay at his place. It'll be interesting to see how that goes.
Discordia81 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
I can understand Bella's suspicion about Edward's story, but I can't believe she thinks she's hallucinating Rosalie. Dying to read more!
Discordia81 chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Oh wow! So much happened in this chapter. It was great getting Edward's POV. So glad the pieces have been put together and at least now they know who Bella is.

So glad she made it to the clinic and that Jasper is taking care of her in the hospital. I really like him, he seems like a wonderful guy. Clearly very supportive of Alice as well.

I wouldn't have guessed that Edward was a doctor either. Now I am incredibly curious to see how it all plays out now that Edward knows she's Rosalie's long lost friend.
Discordia81 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Yay, it is so good to see Edward being nicer to her. I think he's finally starting to understand why Bella does the things she does. And I can't even imagine how heavenly a shower with shampoo, and being able to shave would feel.

The pizza, and popcorn and a movie have to be such a nice thing for her too. Hoping to see more of nice Edward. And is it just me, or he finally starting to see her as bit more than just a homeless girl?
Discordia81 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Ugh, yeah, at this point James is way less vile than Peter. Poor Bella. *sighs*

I'm glad Edward at least seemed to know she was lying about the bruises. And he was a little bit nice, saving her the Chinese food and heating it up for her. It's a small start, but at least it's something.

I am curious to see what happens next, now that he's seen her with the john.
Discordia81 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Edward isn't exactly warm and cuddly, but he's certainly less of an ass than I thought he might be. His proposition was a good one, not sleezy at all, and he sounded pretty horrified at what she thought he wanted.

I can understand his concerns about her, she's admitted that she's a theif, and I think it should be fairly easy for him to guess that she's prostiuted herself before. Just because we know why Bella has had to do those things to survive, doesn't mean Edward really understands it. He's an ass, but I can't completely fault him for it. Most of us do have preconceived notions about homeless people.

That's not to excuse his behavor, but it is a bit of an explanation I think. Definitely worried about what's happening with Peter. I think it's interesting that he's more of a bad guy than James is. James is no cuddly bunny, but at this point he's a bit less vile.
YadySams chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Cant wait for more
YadySams chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Cara No recommended this story, it is wonderful so far
YadySams chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
YadySams chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
awesome
Discordia81 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Hmm, I'm very curious to see what Edward's proposition will be.

Bella sure had it rough in this chapter, mugged, taken advantage of by James, sick with a concussion. Ugh, it's terrible.

Glad to see Edward's marginally better in this chapter. The bagel was a good first step. Just really wondering if the proposition will be something above board, or sleezy.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I really love this story! I love Bella's list- you'd think she'd be shy about speaking at this table but she just puts it all out there! Can't wait for more!
2,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »