Reviews for Make or Break Me
Awwww
shar0525 chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
So good!
dreamiedreamer chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
There should be tissue warning for the latter half of this chapter. Bella's Thanksgiving speech was the final straw that got me reaching for the tissue.
mimimgr chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
finding this story very sad... feeling guilty for sitting in my nice warm home on a cold night, when I know there are people like Bella out struggling... few tears from the way Edward spoke to her, not once or twice, but so many times... she tries to be so strong too. I keep wondering what brought her here.
alc1002 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Good chapter
MissBell29 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Wow. This story left me speechless and emotional. I read the whole thing in one sitting and with a hole in my chest. And to think people go through this every day.

Im going to need some serious fluff to recover ;)

Incredible work.
mimimgr chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
first chapter pulled me in... sad story so far... to see things from her pov... wow.
mzcullen58 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I have enjoyed reading this story can't wait to read more.
MyBabyBlues chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Wiping my tears again! Dang it. You always manage to make me cry, but it's a good cry.
pmk kelly chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Loved it
queen cullen0527 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I hope you update soon. crying from how she is feeling to what she said she is thankful for.
LiLi82 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
love it - fab
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Fantastic chapter!

OMG! I was in tears. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is such a fantastic story! :)
Jennyraem chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Wow. That was good stuff. I have to say, while I understand Em being upset because he feels like his life has been placed on hold, I am a little disappointed in him. I feel like his anger is misplaced. Rose made the choice to not move on with her life until her friend was found. While I feel like what Bella did was maybe a little selfish, I also feel like she was just a lost little girl running from the things that scared her. Bella's decisions had no impact on Em or the life he wants, Rosalie's did. Can't wait for more and I can't wait for Em to be the Teddy bear that I love.
bexdazzled chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I'm so thankful for Cara No for recommending this! Great fic and i'm definitely hooked!
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »