Reviews for Make or Break Me
lynne0731 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
loved it!
amberkey chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Lona W. Hall chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Phew, so glad Bella went back! Although, her little voyeur episode was interesting ;) i hope she never has to deal with Peter again! Looking forward to the rest...got your review reply and am glad there's more details coming.
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Here go the effing tears again. *sniffles*

This is such a fantastic story!

This would be a perfect time for Bella to press charges against Peter. He would have a place to live(prison) and she wouldn't have to worry about him...lol

I really feel the need to hug Edward. He is so grown up now. *giggles*

I just want to hold Bella and tell her things will get better for her with friends around. :)
icecream.in.november chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Recently came upon your story and think you have a very good plot going. I like this bella. Look forward seeing those new chapter notifications from you!
Tulips at Twilight chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Bella and Edward are going to have more problems as they figure things out. At least Bella came back to the condo.
Love chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
I love this story oh and I followed you on tumblr;)
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Loved it
MyBabyBlues chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Don't know why but I was a crybaby this chapter. I'm not usually one. So the fact that you made me cry was pretty cool. Great chapter. Edward is starting to grow on me, slowly.
implsv642 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Read all 9 chaps and I have tears! Poor Bella. She has suffered so much. But looks like things may start to look up.
SusanQ chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
He's making me cry...in a good way. ;)
pmk kelly chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Loved it
Tekop chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Love the story ! Please update soon
masenobsessed chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Oh crap, once again I'm crying. She decided to decline on Edward's invitation to stay with him, which in a way I think was a good thing because when she went back to that warehouse she realized she had people to help her. No matter "his" motives. Which I was right to an extent. He wants Emmett happy, but there's definately something else there. Could it be what he saw she was before in the picture and Rosalie's stories about her? He should know she was once a thriving, beautiful, full of potential girl that just fell into a really bad life. He has no idea what it feels like to have everything and then everything ripped away. How would he handle that happening to him? To be stripped of your self respect and lowering yourself to do anything just for a meal when you were once a normal happy person with a happy home? To have once had a bright future to nothing. He should never judge her on what her current circumstances are but to understand how she got there. Maybe she'll teach him humility. He most certainly needs it. He told her she deserved the clothes so I hope this means he's finding compassion for her. I see someone homeless and I wonder why in the world they ended up where they are. Did they once have a home and lost a job? You never know. Sorry this is so long, but I just really feel for Bella. I don't think she sees her future as anything but bleak just that maybe she'll be safer if she moves somewhere else. I can't wait to see what you do for her. Thanks :D
alc1002 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012