Reviews for Make or Break Me
boopgirl chapter 35 . 5/31
Great story
mommymac0508 chapter 35 . 5/19
Hello I just read it all in two days I loved it it pulled at my heart strings many time thank you
Anonymous1511 chapter 9 . 5/17
I'm sorry to say this, but after reading up to now, I find it's really difficult to feel sorry for Bella. She's the person responsible for her own state and what's worse is, she doesn't do anything to right her situation. She purposely let others treat her like garbage, and never fights back. I know that losing one's parents is one of the greatest losses one has to suffer. But then, Bella was in a far better station to handle it than most. Though she was an orphan, she was an adult who could support herself. She didn't have to vacillate between orphanages and foster homes like many kids out there. She had Rosalie as a good friend whom she can rely on, while many people end up grieving alone. There are a lot of people who have suffered losses even greater than Bella, but still they pick themselves up and get back to life. At least, they try to find help if they can't deal with it alone. But she does neither and runs away. This may come off as harsh, but in my book, this type of acts are cowardly and pathetic. In short, she is a huge disappointment. Please note that this isn't a reflection of your writing. It's pretty good actually. What I can't stomach is the way you built Bella's character.
kalahara chapter 35 . 2/19
Ok I'm a deadbeat reader but I finally got back to reading the end of this story. It's solid all the way through and does not take the easy route to finding hope and redemption. It's a winding road of happiness humor and pain and if you are up for it it's a story worth reading for its unique twists on the Twillight universe. This is definately a author to add to your favs and a must watch read for she has real talent and a gift for storytelling.

4 stars!
bearygirl chapter 35 . 1/23
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
la-geologia chapter 35 . 1/6
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! I sobbed my eyes out so many times, but in the best way ever. Bella was such a tough cookie, but she never lost her goodheartedness. I completely adored her. And your Edward was wonderful, too! Everything felt so real and not forced or too fluffy at all. Just fantastic storytelling!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing with us! I can't wait to poke around your profile and read your other stories next. :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Bella is an idiot-that what she got when she wanted and easy money
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Awe well done Edward. How old is he and Bella? Wouldn't Bella have money from her parents house or from the life insurance?
GorGirl chapter 35 . 9/23/2015
Loved this story!
GorGirl chapter 33 . 9/23/2015
James has redeeming qualities.
GorGirl chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
I hope she calls the police!
GorGirl chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
I hope that Eric goes to prison and has Peter for a cell mate.
GorGirl chapter 29 . 9/23/2015
Aww. Maybe Alice will make her a smoking hot dress for the party.
GorGirl chapter 28 . 9/23/2015
Painting pottery sounds like a great first date.
GorGirl chapter 26 . 9/23/2015