Reviews for Make or Break Me
jk chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
honestly I don't see why bella likes Edward at all except he lets her stay at his house
hes kinda a douche and he barely has a personality
and whats with all the nasty looks he gives her? really Edward you fucked Tanya denali like you can anyone a whore...seriously tanyas just skanky and it was a one night stand that you drug out so you had somewhere to stick it...nasty
Melcatt chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Bella is an idiot!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
Seriously,"my options were truly limited"? How on Earth are Bella's options limited? She owns a house she can sell, has a skill from which she could make money and people willing to support her, a place to stay. This isn't about pride or independence but about sheer masochism or stupidity. I want to throttle this Bella; she's intensely irritating and self-destructive. I guess we're meant to think Edward's being horrible to her. I think he's being unbelievably tolerant!
Jaygm chapter 35 . 4/7/2015
Absolutely wonderful story! Bella had sunk so low, and it really was a gradual rise out of the ashes for her. But with the help of her friends and definitely Edward- she made it. You ended this on a perfect note! Thank you for sharing this,
Jaygm chapter 34 . 4/7/2015
That chapter turned out mighty fine!
Jaygm chapter 33 . 4/7/2015
That didn't go too badly.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 4/7/2015
Wow! What is she going to do? I'd go to the cops.
Jaygm chapter 31 . 4/7/2015
She's in a bad spot, for sure. Even though he raped her, she did go there willingly and she was a prostitute. The justice system doesn't usually work very hard for justice when the victim is a so-called "undesirable."

Last chapter you mentioned that readers were giving you grief because it was taking so long for updates. That is why I wait until a story is completed. I am so thankful for all the writers out here in fanfic land that give us your creative stories for free. I know how RL can kick one in the ass. I can't imagine how you guys manage to live your lives as well as take the time to put your writing out here for FREE.

I am eternally grateful- it may take some stories awhile to complete- some may never get there. But when they do, I am so honored to be able to read them. So thank you- it is a shame that some simply do not appreciate the sacrifices that fic writers make to put their writing out here for us to read free.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 4/7/2015
That jackass Eric needs to go down. What a creep!
Jaygm chapter 29 . 4/7/2015
Bella seems to be getting her confidence back. Not caring what people think of you- especially those who don't know you- is a good thing.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 4/7/2015
OMG! What is that about?
Jaygm chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
Turning that freak in to the police is one of the smartest things she could do.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Oh my!
Jaygm chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
It sure is hard telling where Edward is even coming from sometimes. He really doesn't give much to make me think he is interested her in any way other than as a friend.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
This is really some story! Bella really did lose her mind and with Rosalie gone, she had no one to keep her anchored in reality. Then she simply fell off the ledge. She's fortunate she's still alive.
2,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »