Reviews for Make or Break Me
Tashakcooks chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Uh Oh. Edward has officially been bitten by the Bella bug.
Wendyg63 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Wow. What a hard life. Being homeless. Thankfully, Edward's head has been removed from his ass.
Wendyg63 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Love the suspense and the little cliffy that you left us on.
Wendyg63 chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
You've got to love Jasper. He is always so special. And now that the iMS puzzle is complete. Awesome
Wendyg63 chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Glad to be reading about a much more humane Edward. Warms my heart
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 35 . 11/14/2014
I have failed to review every chapter but can I just say that this has left me speechless. This was/is a fantastic story. I'm especially glad that you didn't wrap her story up in a neat bow where she got over everything in the blink of an eye. Thank you for a great story.
Wendyg63 chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Edward is acting like a pretentious dick. He wants the painting for free. He knows she lives on the street. He's acting like an ass.
Wendyg63 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
It's a strange arrangement that they have
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Sad little girl.
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Great intro. Very life like
Jinx095 chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
Oh. My. God. This story literally brought me to tears! I absolutely fucking love this story! You did an amazing job writing this. This is definitely one of my favorite stories now!
holnico chapter 35 . 10/7/2014
will u do outtakes on this story would love to see where her success goes and what happened to Peter after all he could find out about her success, and last but least would love to hear about their marriage day or the day they start a family of their own
denise chapter 35 . 10/2/2014
Loved your story, I've only been reading the unusual stories on here. I don't think they can do much more with the vampire stories, so yours was really refreshing for a change. You did a great job with this story, I hope to see more in future.
RedheadMomO3 chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
Wow! This is one kick ass story! Thank you so much!
Maddiemouse chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
This is great! Better than anything else I've read recently :)
2,231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »