Reviews for Make or Break Me
denninelli chapter 35 . 3/12
Thank you for a story which was not an easy read. I must admit that I would never have read it when it was partly done. It was most certainly worth reading Ada completed piece of work.
cbzoo chapter 35 . 3/8
it was wonderful
cbzoo chapter 1 . 3/6
great start
chocl8lips chapter 35 . 2/11
I totally loved this story. It has become truly one of my favorites!
I see where you were trying to go with this story the plot was good you just suck at executing it I know that it wasn't going to be sunshine but nowhere did bella ever redeem herself or edward for that matter she can't magically be fine after all that happened you are a bad writer hopefully you have stopped but I know people like you might even try a hand at publishing
A is for Angel chapter 35 . 12/14/2014
Perfect ending for this story. Thank you for updating.
Ms Torres chapter 35 . 12/7/2014
Thank you so much for finding the time to come back and finish this awesome story. Although the journey has been exceptionally long, you didn't just throw something out there to be done with it, but took the time to make sure each chapter was perfected as best as possible. Thank you for being dedicated in reaching that end goal that some just don't ever reach.
This was a perfect way to end this tumultuous ride for both Bella and Edward, it has been certainly eye-opening on more realistic issues that we come across on a daily basis. It was nice to see homelessness, prostitution, hurt, anger, loss, heartache, etc, be explained in such a way. With it being so close to Christmas and a new year, I hope that everyone gives thought to those less fortunate than most in the world, for they too, are human beings that deserve more.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Happy & safe holidays.

usherkate98331 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
This is, by far, one of the best fics that I have read. Seriously, I flounce more than I finish. Excellent work!
Wendyg63 chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
The story has become quite the drama. Almost over the top. I'm having a tough time figuring out a HEA. Maybe not for our girl, and she was so close. Well I'm in it for the long haul...
Wendyg63 chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
Going public with sex assault allegations is difficult. Not sure if Bella will ever really win
Wendyg63 chapter 29 . 11/23/2014
I liked his reasoning and want more for both of them
Wendyg63 chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
Fun date. Too bad for the drama aka cliffy
Wendyg63 chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
Big decision for Bella, and not any easy one.
Wendyg63 chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
Wendyg63 chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
Love the doctor. She's awesome

As for Bella and Edward having the talk. It feels rushed. Needs more time. Let things unfold naturally.
2,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »